different ways to lose the cops

in some of the previews they said peds and cops cud remember past events and what you look like. i also noticed that police cars each hav their own number on the back which cud mean that if you get chased by the cop that drives the "53" car and get away he wud remember you and the next time the "53" cop sees you driving by he'd start chasing you again until you get arrested, then after he arrests you he'd hav nothing to arrest you for so he wudnt chase you.

i think they shud make it so when your in a chase with the cops and you switch cars or go into a pay n spray without any cops around to see, and u get out of the area quickly enough, your wanted level shud dissapear.

maybe they cud keep the bribe option, only you actually hav to pay for the bribe instead.

in one of the new previews it said that the police are also much better at spotting stolen cars like if you hav a broken window

Edited by tdog07029

in some of the previews they said peds and cops could remember past events and what you look like. i also noticed that police cars each have their own number on the back which could mean that if you get chased by the cop that drives the "53" car and get away he would remember you and the next time the "53" cop sees you driving by he'd start chasing you again until you get arrested, then after he arrests you he'd have nothing to arrest you for so he wouldnt chase you.

this also means the bribe and pay n spray system would hav to be tossed. i think they should make it so when your in a chase with the cops and you switch cars without any cops around to see you and you get out of the area quickly enough, your wanted level should dissapear.

maybe they could keep the bribe option, only you actually have to pay for the bribe instead.

in one of the new previews it said that the police are also much better at spotting stolen cars like if you hav a broken window

Thats pretty good, i've tought on it too, as on Driv3r.

The Pay 'n' Spray should be keept, also bribe.

Also, would be nice if you get to a hidden place (Like in a "uncomon" dead end), The cops lose you untill a heli spot you, or something.

Its very unrealistic that they find you WHEREVER you are.

lol SPEAK IN PROPER SENTENCE'S AND WORDS!

"lol" isn't a word. Don't start a setence with "lol", especially because it's not a word.

"sentence's" isn't a proper contraction. A sentence cannot "own" anything, especially the word "and."

Caps isn't the proper way to do a sentence.

And you were saying?

I think hiding would be the best. Laying low somewhere, maybe lose the cops if your car is fast enough.

"lol" isn't a word. Don't start a setence with "lol", especially because it's not a word.

"sentence's" isn't a proper contraction. A sentence cannot "own" anything, especially the word "and."

And you were saying?

I think hiding would be the best. Laying low somewhere, maybe lose the cops if your car is fast enough.

Effin' owned, man. Effin' owned....

Anyways, I never use the bribes, so I wouldn't care at all if they were gone. But the Pay N' Spray is really convenient and is some what realistic. If you have a different color, no damage((and had damage to begin with)), and a different license plate, then the cops would have a harder time finding you.

And you were saying?

Anyways, I never use the bribes, so I wouldn't care at all if they were gone. But the Pay N' Spray is really convenient and is some what realistic. If you have a different color, no damage((and had damage to begin with)), and a different license plate, then the cops would have a harder time finding you.

I agree, but in real life, cops would'nt just see you go into a shop one color and come out another, and in turn not suspect anything. I think the Pay'N'Spray needs a revamp. Maybe, you could be quick enough and duck into a warehouse or something, without the cops seeing you. Then play some sort of a mini game or activity that lets you choose another color and paint the car your self. But if you mess up and don't paint it properly and then drive by a cop still out on APB, he'll spot the flause in your paint job and start chasing you.

Also, how about loose the cops by not letting them see you duck into a dark back alley, at night, and turn off your headlights, maybe have them dim automaticly, and wait a minute and you'll loose them. Maybe hide spots. Pull over and when they walk up to the window bribe them. Change cars. Shooting the cops and getting away. Or if your car is fast enough just simply floor it and pull away and loose them. It will be cool if the peds are as smart as tdog07029 said they might be.

I have alot of ideas for this game so when things like this are mentioned, I have alot to say.

And you were saying?

yeah but what spray shop is just a garage leading to the main street? i think the pay n sprays should be in parking garages or some covered place like that. lose the cops in there, get a diff color car with tinted windows. then your fine.

1.Bribe Cops ( should be possible only when you have 1 star ), some cops will accept, other will call for backup =-> another star for you :)

2.Lay low into some bushes ( no one must see you )

3.When no on pays attention, jump into the water and swim underwater `till you arrive under a bridge or something...

4.Surrender :)