noticed a gang

I know what you're thinking. But rather than Yardies I believe they are part of an African gang.

I say this because the guy in the foreground has a red/yellow/green shirt on underneath his jacket. He also has a red/yellow/green belt buckle. In the background of the picture over the bar you can see those red/yellow/green banner flag things hanging down.

Many African countries flags are red yellow and green.

I know what you're thinking. But rather than Yardies I believe they are part of an African gang.

I say this because the guy in the foreground has a red/yellow/green shirt on underneath his jacket. He also has a red/yellow/green belt buckle. In the background of the picture over the bar you can see those red/yellow/green banner flag things hanging down.

Many African countries flags are red yellow and green.

btw.The yardies in gta liberty city stories had shirts that were red, yellow, and green also. Just a thought.

I think they are Yardies, the city that GTAIV is set on is Libery City, isnt it?

The same as where GTAIII was on, and the Yardie's are on Liberty City.

Lolz...I called my dog "Lemon head"...ROFL...Well, as i was saying, meaby there will be the same gangs as in GTAIII, exept the Yakzas, as Asuka and her brother (i forgot the name) got killed, and as metioned before, meaby the Leone crime Family will be lead by Joey Leone.

Leones might be in it although Salvatore died in 2001. I would expect another Don if there is a Leone crime family

I'd assume it'd be Joey.

yup, probably joey, but there's another possibility, joey is too young, i think it might be Tony Cipriani

it's just a guess though, so don't get your hopes too high

maybe after Salvatore had been assasinated, his uncle(LCS ending) take over the bussiness in LC, don't you think?

Leones might be in it although Salvatore died in 2001. I would expect another Don if there is a Leone crime family

I'd assume it'd be Joey.

yup, probably joey, but there's another possibility, joey is too young, i think it might be Tony Cipriani

maybe after Salvatore had been assasinated, his uncle(LCS ending) take over the bussiness in LC, don't you think?

Sal's uncle seemed really old in 98' and he's most likely dead by now. I don't see why Joey wouldn't be able to take over the family business because he's "too young", but there is a possiblity of a new character that'll be introduced as the new Don of the Leones. Maybe a relative from the "old country".

I'd assume it'd be Joey.

Sal's uncle seemed really old in 98' and he's most likely dead by now. I don't see why Joey wouldn't be able to take over the family business because he's "too young", but there is a possiblity of a new character that'll be introduced as the new Don of the Leones. Maybe a relative from the "old country".

c'mon dude, it was just a guess, and FYI, usually, choosing a don for the family, they had to pick the most experienced, the oldest(well, not really), and the most trusted(with the exception of the old Don's choice) the Don gets to pick whoever he wants to take control of the family.

and, yeah i guess a relative from Italy could work

Edited by ArtSweet

There should be all the gangs that are actually in NYC, including little drug-dealing gangs that aren't properly established. But territories should be more realistic - you kill guys in that area and that's it, they're gone, no return - gang growth is probably quite small and I can't imagine a gang has more than say 100 members in total, so once you've killed them it should be the end of them. I'd also love to see the ability to turn gangs into the police, say like you get a mission where you know where a few kilos of coke the yardies have in a warehouse - you should have the option of going and nabbing it for yourself to sell or go to the police to get a reward and the yardie gang would be seriously damaged by it. I'd also like to see some gang members run away from conflict (which basically means they leave the gang and aren't a problem) if you're slaughtering them and they don't want to die (you saw that a bit in Scarface).