Hey New info

7.62mm

Take a look guys. And your welcome ;)

• Broken Beer Bottles and Trash litter the floor.
  • There will be a sizeable amount of loading at the beginning of the game so that the game will never load again.
  • Rockstar North is currently working to implement something new based on the radio system
  • Changing Niko's clothes is confirmed
  • Property Ladder aspects from Vice City and San Andreas DENIED in GTA IV.
  • Liberty City is roughly with the same size as San Andreas, considering extra height of skyscrapers and loads of interiors.
  • Rampages, Unique Jumps and Rhinos MIGHT be cut from the game.
  • At least 4 different ways of jacking a vehicle.
  • Gangs are CONFIRMED for the game.
  • The HUD was a streamlined version which just displays the area of the city you are in (for a second or two) and the weapons you are holding.
  • Exclusive GTA IV Preview in Play UK Issue 155 - Out 12th July 2007

Well there you go. I hope they dont take rhyno's out...

Scans

We knew pretty much all of that but thanks for posting anyway.

WTF is with that "Gangs are confirmed". Just how the hell did anyone think you could have a GTA game WITHOUT gangs? I think that's possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen a magazine 'confirm'.

As for the rampages, unique jumps and rhino being taken out, I highly doubt that, that's just a misinterpretation of what the magazine actually says. The magazine doesn't say they might be cut, it simply says they don't know if they're in the game or not, simply because they weren't shown any yet.

It's this sort of spreading of misinformation that gets fans angry and worked up about things.

And BTW I'm not personally attacking you 7.62mm, I do realise you've simply quoted this from another forum even though you didn't link to it, as I was shown it earlier. ;)

i have a question, how will you be able to choose between the four ways of jacking a car quickly. like i hated games where the only way to steal a car was to be RIGHT next to the door. In gta you press triangle and it automatically picks the closest car and steals it. i dont want that to go away just because we need area markers for the 4 different ways.

Thx for info, but i heard u cant dress Niko O.o.

Niko will use some tools to unlock the car. Like crowbar or something similar.

post-10882-1181801486_thumb.jpg

This looks like custom clothes not sure

Yeh but that doesn't look like Niko at all does it. Probaly just some random guy but they will definetely have clothes changing.

Thx for info, but i heard u cant dress Niko O.o.

Niko will use some tools to unlock the car. Like crowbar or something similar.

post-10882-1181801486_thumb.jpg

This looks like custom clothes not sure

probably already been noted but his underwear says "DIDIERS"...Didier Saches no dought (however u spell it...)