MrLlamaLlama's GFX [CLOSED]

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man srry bout' the double post but you never replied to say OK it'll be done so reply ok? Cuz I cant stand lookin at my background it sux.

Chill. Sorry for having a social life and all, it's just the GF's on summer break atm, and she wantsd to spend like every waking moment with me, (hard work!) :P the only real time i get to myself is laying in in the morning, and here at night.

So i'll do my best, but cut me some slack please.

K9, sorry mate, as told you i screwd up that sig, will tweak and post by tonight, plus a PM. Sorry for the delay, and you don't have to pay me if you don't want to.

Ey, lego, you displaying that sig yet or not.

PLUS, ID, i can do those game covers if you wanted... PLUS wtf with not using my sig, go onto MSN and i'll tell you how to do it.

Yeah but after awile I didnt care wether you liked it or not I dont really like it.

Okay then, don't worry about it mate, your BG is well on it's way, like 70% done...

EDIT: didn't take as long as i thoguht to finish.

Here you go:

th.4b60b16990.jpg

Click to enlarge, might take a while to load full version.

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Whoops. Just realised there is a slight problem with the layer ordering, there is an outline out of place. You might not care, but i'm a perfectionist, wil post fixed pic in 5 mins.

Will do them game covers for you, just re-request in here, and i'll get on it.

Fixed Pic:

th.6bdbdd6232.jpg

kk man, sorry bout that.

Soz K9, slipped my mind:

97055ac4c8.jpg

Sorry, i know it's crap, did what i could w/it, hope you like.

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

whoops, sorry , i editied the sig, but i didn't host it yet

*hosts*

*posts*

66cced4eee.jpg

Sorry for the delay, very empty social life to attend to. ^_^

EDIT:

Highwire, your boxart is rrady, i didn't have much to go on, but i did what i could. Fel free to ask me if you want anything else doing to it, since i realise it's pretty plain.

It's not the PS2 size (it's bigger = higher res.) , But it's the exact aspect ratio, so it'll resize to a PS2 box perfectly.

(Anyone wanna guess what 2 games i stole from to make this boxart?) One is more obvious than you'd think, possibly only a hardcore fan would get it.... :P

But yeah, enough of that crap, here 'tis.

th.e0408bc4c2.jpg

Click to Enlarge...

Hope you likey...

And while i think about it, you really are taking advantage of the fact that this shop is free, aren't you? Plus i'm just the best. ^_^

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

• 3 weeks later...

mmmkay.... Sure thing. Give me 5 mins.

You want, literally half the dimensions as before?

Ok... 400 / 500px wide (+ respective height)

82093295dc.jpg

And 300px wide ("")

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/5618607d96.jpg

250 looked too small and stupid, compression killed the image.

You didn't need to post the Image, i have the PSD still :D

(sorry about the 2nd one being a link, FIH is screwing up again...

Moniez nao plz thx... :P

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Hey man, I'm gonna pay you for this one. Probably 1K. Okay so here it goes: must have Cartman in the Dog Bounty Hunter outfit posted in the pic below all by himself. In the same backround as the end of the YouTube video after the pic. And at the end of the video you see the Dog The Bounty Hunter "logo" I want that (at the bottom of the sig) but instead to say Dawg The Hallway Monitor (in the same font as the actualy Dog logo if you can) with the same "Dog Outfit" Cartman shadow kinda thing that is of Dog in the O in Dog but in the A of Dawg. I dunno what size I want it to be, probably the same size of K9 Crew's sig. Whatever size you think looks best. Sorry for all this work, if there's any problems tell me. And sorry my details are really confusing. Actually 1K doesn't cut it, I think I should pay you more. Name the price and I'll pay you.

southparkdawgom1.th.jpg

Thanks man, I'll understand if you can't do it but just remember it's my birthday tomorrow :bleh: Now I THINK that's all, but yeah tell me if there's anything wrong.

Edited by Artur

Requests:

Signature 1

125x500

LCF in large bold mafia font some where in the middle

scarface.jpg

I want the above picture in it but mainly just Tony Montana and the gun.

and could i please have the PSD

Signature 2

125x500

LCF agian in bold mafian font somewhere to left top

godfather_x360_large.jpg

that picture with mainly all the guys faces from the bottom of the roses upwards

and agian the PSD

2000$$$