Exotics

I was playing Scarface today for the first time in a very long time, and I remembered about the exotics menu, I was thinking do you think GTA will have this?

For those of you haven't played SCARFACE- heres what exotics menu has

In the Exotics menu in Scarface you could buy furniture and basically just somethings just for fun, the tiger is the best one though in my opinion.

I was playing Scarface today for the first time in a very long time, and I remembered about the exotics menu, I was thinking do you think GTA will have this?

In the Exotics menu in Scarface you could buy furniture and basically just somethings just for fun, the tiger is the best one though in my opinion.

Trust me this will not be in GTA IV. The game is'nt gonna be about rags-2-riches, nor rags-2-rags. Yor not gonna have that kind of money. It's mainly gonna be about just gittin by on what you got. Your not gonna go in with nuthin and take over the whole city and own every thing like it previous GTA games. In other words it's gonna be REAL LIFE SHIT.

If there's a copcar, ambulance, firetruck or taxi, I'll have money.

Yeah, but that's not what the game is about. Sure you'll have money but you're efforts will be in vain unless there is an achievment or if you need lots of money for ammo for your guns or if there is the ability to buy lots of clothes. So there will be no exotics.

Trust me this will not be in GTA IV. The game is'nt gonna be about rags-2-riches, nor rags-2-rags. Yor not gonna have that kind of money. It's mainly gonna be about just gittin by on what you got. Your not gonna go in with nuthin and take over the whole city and own every thing like it previous GTA games. In other words it's gonna be REAL LIFE SHIT.

Yeah so your saying buying furniture and bits and bops is not real, you buy them to put thm in safehouses,

i think fatalgamer is right, it's more complicated than that. i don't think the story would go along nicely with nico bellic, it's not about living the sweet life this time dudes, it's about surviving life!

i'm almost 100% sure that the gameplay is going to be very different.

besides, i'm not all crazy about furniture and sh*t, it doesn't matter too much. <_<

if we do have them, i'd rather be dissapointed

R* is not a copycat!! :yup:

they create sonmething, not copying something

So basically, it's going to be rags-2-rags, since you don't become rich

That would be as close to rich as possible.

The weapons in the trunk are nice, but I thought they could've put a little more work into it. You call for a car & it automatically had every weapon you owned in it. for realism, you call for the car (or get it out of a garage) & select the weapons you want stocked. If something happens to the car, you lose those weapons w/ the car. There was one nice thing about the Scarface setup, I never had to buy my weapons, just pick up after a fire fight or call a henchman.