Show us your guns!

Urbanoutlaw

Should weapons pictures be allowed?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it's acceptable to post pictures of your guns

• Sure, people here can be trusted to act responsibly
    • No, this might be a bad influence.
    • OMG YOU CRAZY AMERICANS ARE RUINING THE CHILDREN IN THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!

• 10 months later...

I don't hunt but I do target practice with a Steven's .22 and scope. I know the scope on a .22 long rifle is a cheat but... otherwise I wouldn't hit the target. It is a semi-automatic which means you can fire the next bullet in the magazine without reloading. The recoil of the shot ejects the spent cartridge and the next bullet is loaded. It holds up to 15 shots with 1 in the chamber.

Now here is a REAL story. Almost 2 years ago I am at school talking to another student about my rifle and target practice. He tells the principle that I said something about bringing it to school.... I ended up with the rest of the day off and my Mom and Dad being ask 20 or 30 questions. :pissedred: Yeah... true story.

JAB B)

Wow... Ultra-bump.

I didn't think it was possible, but look! :/

Now here is a REAL story. Almost 2 years ago I am at school talking to another student about my rifle and target practice. He tells the principle that I said something about bringing it to school.... I ended up with the rest of the day off and my Mom and Dad being ask 20 or 30 questions. pissedred.gif Yeah... true story.

Fair enough, too.

Edited by Earthbound

If Chris isn't cussing you, it's amateur hour (That's how I know he likes me).

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.ph...t=0&start=0

CLARIFICATION: The 10-round magizine limit was part of the "Brady bill", which has since expired. Under that only "new"

weapons were subject to the 10-round limit. I still had no problem buying high capacity.

If you can legally own a weapon in the US, things like sawed-off shoguns & full-auto weapons only require a permit &

approval of the local police chief.

Anyway, good luck on your topic, mine's old so don't worry about merging or anything. Here's my Dragonov (start running)-

100_0376.jpg

100_0378.jpg

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Ok here is my babys, that I shoot at people who enter my house without permission. 2 Twins Silver and Black Desert Eagles, they shoot 50. cal bullets. Here is a pic, it was took with a cell phone, kind of small.

gunsandlights.jpg

Yea I have them on my wall, so I can show them off to people who enter my room, but they can easily be reached when I hear my dogs bark.

Edited by Casper Da Ghost

If Chris isn't cussing you, it's amateur hour (That's how I know he likes me).

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.ph...t=0&start=0

CLARIFICATION: The 10-round magizine limit was part of the "Brady bill", which has since expired. Under that only "new"

weapons were subject to the 10-round limit. I still had no problem buying high capacity.

If you can legally own a weapon in the US, things like sawed-off shoguns & full-auto weapons only require a permit &

approval of the local police chief.

Anyway, good luck on your topic, mine's old so don't worry about merging or anything. Here's my Dragonov (start running)-

100_0376.jpg

100_0378.jpg

Nice sniper there.

BTW the name is Dragunov.

Authorities will neither confirm or deny the validity of photos.

About $1150(USD) & it's a semi-auto. The receiver looks like an AK on steroids, but internally they're different.

As for spelling, found hits on both. DRAGONOV yielded the following -

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Dragonov&...6Q--,1227572675

http://www.isoldmygun.com/listings/details...emnum=910073734

- Again, it's probably because of where you live. In English, the name for the English language is.. English. In Spanish it's

Ingles (this just came up as a misspell). Does that mean everybody who speaks spanish is wrong?

It's one of those deals.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

• 3 weeks later...

PS: Oops, wrong topic lol!!

I went on NRA-KKK to see which gun I should have cos I dont have one (I aint underage, I just mixed the age up lol).

Lol which sidearm is right for me?

I said "Hilary clinton is a big fat lesbian" and lo and behold:

3.gif

Edited by Ultraussie

Merged all the new posts that were in that ancient topic to this one since it's newer and bigger.

Nice Dragunov btw, (spelt like that on Call of Duty 4, even though I'm English :P). One on CoD4 looks way bigger though, guess it's a different model.

So when you're out killing all the baddies in America, how far away from your targets do you lay prone with that thing? :)

I'm guessing that this is more common where you live, Urbanoutlaw, but if I saw my neighbor standing on the street with a Dragunov I would surely call the police :P

I don't own any guns (except my biceps, of course), and I would never plan on it. I have absolutely no need to have that sort of thing in my house, and I don't think most people do either.

Edited by rappo

100_0376.jpg

100_0378.jpg

Damn! I think I would just about shat myself if I saw that pointed at me.

Australia's gun laws suck so I don't have any at the moment, once I get my license I'll get a few but damn... And you just lean on the mustang with your rifle without a care in the world... I'm so jealous.

Edited by iKlipse