Show us your guns!

Urbanoutlaw

Should weapons pictures be allowed?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it's acceptable to post pictures of your guns

• Sure, people here can be trusted to act responsibly
    • No, this might be a bad influence.
    • OMG YOU CRAZY AMERICANS ARE RUINING THE CHILDREN IN THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!

It occurred that people here might be curious to see what kind of weapons people actually own.

Rather than just dive in I thought it would be best to get a feel for people's thoughts on this first. I will watch this poll for a week & see. If Admin or Staff object I will respect their wishes.

IF YOU ARE A MINOR - Get your parents/guardians permission & if they say no, please respect their wishes.

EDIT: Since this topic is going over well (so far) I would like to expand it to include discussion for weapons (Real World).

Enjoy!

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

This'll get someone's attention. My dad was telling when he was growing up in the '40s, he would take a .22 to school w/ him. When he got there he would check it in w/ his teacher & pick it up after school so he could shoot rabbits for dinner on

the way home.

He was 10 & this was a small town in Kansas (but not Smallville).

Times have really changed.

• Like 1

Nice.... is it a full auto? My friend has one (Or maybe it's a russian version of one? Not sure. I think they saids something about Russian. Maybenot.) but it's semi. Havn't shot it, but it looks cool.

Nope :( Its a Semi Auto, Romainian made, but its really cool buddy I will get a pic for all of you :) I can show you some other cool stuff I got too :D Deal? The cool thing is, it shoots a .223 round which is the standard round for the Us Military, but I can upgrade to 7.62mm. :D Hence my name ;)

Edited by 7.62mm

My full-auto is a de-miled Russian issue. The receiver (main part of the gun) was cut out w/ a torch so it could be imported.

These were intended as parts, but can be re-assembled. All I need is a new receiver from a licensed dealer & the permit.

Permit requires local police chief to sign off & this one is a mindless minion. He's also on the way out.

My semi-auto is a sweet Bulgarian made SLR. B)

Nice.... is it a full auto? My friend has one (Or maybe it's a russian version of one? Not sure. I think they saids something about Russian. Maybenot.) but it's semi. Havn't shot it, but it looks cool.

Nope :( Its a Semi Auto, Romainian made, but its really cool buddy I will get a pic for all of you :) I can show you some other cool stuff I got too :D Deal? The cool thing is, it shoots a .223 round which is the standard round for the Us Military, but I can upgrade to 7.62mm. :D Hence my name ;)

Cool... Did you meant Romanian ? ( made in Romania ) or what ? I never knew romanians make guns ...

Yeah, most of the break away republics (countries that became independent after the Soviet Union collapsed) have weapons plants left over from the USSR days.

Firing rate as right at 600 rounds a minute.

Since this is being taken better than I expected, here's this -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AK_47#Operating_cycle

chris82 - nice picks.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

IF YOU ARE A MINOR - Get your parents/guardians permission & if they say no, please respect their wishes.

LOL.

But seriously, I don't have one atm, but I would really like to get myself an Ak47. That gun owns.

I like this one.

This would be my sidearm.

Hell yes.

after you got the gun you wouldnt want it anymore (ak)

way to much blowback and its not accurate at all. Especially on auto. after the first 2 shot the bullets start going into the ceiling.

Id use this gun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_FNC

AK gas system 5.56 Nato.

Edited by tilly

Those are nice.

But don't knock the AK, there's a reason (unfortunately) they're the #1 choice of terrorist worldwide. Cheap to make, cheap readily available ammo, easy to maintain... It's a good backup for my AR-15.

I know the parent permission thing sounds corny, but if I don't cover my ass I'll start getting E-mails from Hillary Clinton &

her idiot lawyers or some such. Then I'd wind up overloading the word filters.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

God damn. Americans. What do you guys have guns FOR? Shooting game? That's OK, but just for show, or worse, your own protection? Things are really that bad huh?

Oh don't mind me, I'm just your standard Britfag.... in the UK, unless you live in somewhere like Manchester, or East London, there isn't much gun crime at all in the country.

the ak 47 isnt THAT accurate. not to a sniper rifle. maybe some other klashkinov but not the 47.

Yea buddy My AK-47 isnt accurate, but that 7.62mm bullet owns. The very first shot is somewhat accurate, but after that it gets a little crazy! I will take a pic :)

Ok folks.. Here is my glock handgun.. yes I am 16 but b4 I even show anything. I say this. Only once. Im F****** responsible. I hate people that think guns are toys. It pisses me off. No joking around here. I may dress like a gang banger but I can assure you I mean no harm please do not call me a terrorist... Thanks.

212304go7.jpg

There ya go, Is it ok to post my AK-47? If so make a new topic I will post it in there.

Whatcha think?

Edited by 7.62mm