Show us your guns!

Urbanoutlaw

Should weapons pictures be allowed?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it's acceptable to post pictures of your guns

• Sure, people here can be trusted to act responsibly
    • No, this might be a bad influence.
    • OMG YOU CRAZY AMERICANS ARE RUINING THE CHILDREN IN THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!

Doctor! We HAVE A PULSE!!!

AKs aren't banned, they are just semi auto (the fire one shot when you pull the trigger.) Otherwise they have to be "demilled",

meaning the receiver has to be cut up, for them to be brought into the country. There was a ban on magazine capacity over

10, but the pre-ban mags are still plentiful.

Okay, sit down guys. Anyone who can legally own a fire arm can own a full auto, if they have a permit. Same for sawed-off

shotguns. The permit (form the BATF) is cheap, $20 (see link below).

http://www.info-central.org/regulatory/ora...a.html#Licenses

You also need the local police chief to sign off on it.

Thanks on the Dragonov & the beard. The only thing I'll ever shoot (hopefully) will be a deer, but it's just the coolest looking

gun I've ever seen. Had the cash & the opportunity, so I got it. The beard is just part of my lousy attitude. :P

Made up map of a made up country

http://www.giftideas.ch/images/switzerland-map.gif

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Silberio, do you only have to be 12 to own a gun over there?

WTFKPLZGTFOSTFUPPERCUT.

You think im 12?!

Hold on...No, you dont have only to be 12 to buy a gun, you gotta be 18, but its no longer legal to have guns here in Chile.

Still, people sell änd buy them.

This'll get someone's attention. My dad was telling when he was growing up in the '40s, he would take a .22 to school w/ him. When he got there he would check it in w/ his teacher & pick it up after school so he could shoot rabbits for dinner on

the way home.

He was 10 & this was a small town in Kansas (but not Smallville).

Times have really changed.

Oh yeah!

As promised, here's my .44, .41 & Mossberg Riot Gun.

5902mags.jpg

The .44 is one I got from a friend for a fraction of what it's worth, he had little alcohol problem. I won't sell it back as a

reminder of what that can cost. That & it's just cool. Forget 911, you just dialed 666 & I picked up the phone. If all hell

breaks loose that's the one I bring when I WANT them to see me coming. If he outlives me, he'll get it back then.

Funny story behind the .41. My step dad had it when he got together w/ my mom. I jokingly told him since I let him date

my mom, he had to leave me the gun when he died. A few years later I get this box on my birthday and look in. It's the

.41. I close the box & ask Jack if there's anything I needed to know. He just laughed & said he thought I'd like it now

instead of having to outlive him.

The 590 is my bedroom gun. It has the correct bayonet (Same as M16), holds 8 rounds + 1 in the chamber. I sleep VERY well.

What else you got!?

Good God.. That Riot Gun could blow someone meters away!

OMG, the .44 Magnum.. A real killer. Is it Single-Action? If it is, then IT IS.. THE REAL KILLER!

The .41 Magnum reminds of old cop movies like "Beverly Hills Cop" and its sequel, the "Beverly Hills Cop II" !

Yea, you sleep really well!

Anyways. My dad had a Glock 17. He sold it back to a shooting club to buy a Laptop... WITH VISTA! OMG it wasn't a waste.. But to me, the fun's over!

The coolest thing with the gun is that it could fire under water, and still reach lethal velocity!

Did anybody said they have a Dragunov SVD? SHOW ME!! I want to see!

That would be me. As per your request.

That would be a Wildcat conversion (Someone w/ the skills to do it themselves).

EDIT: The .50 AK mentioned earlier. My bad, was looking at wrong page.

Well, it's been a week & it's still here, so as promised.....

100_0376.jpg

Dragon Stealths, consider this my resume picture.

Photos courtesy of the "National Tattler".

(Authorities can neither confirm or deny the validity of photos.

100_0378.jpg

And yes, the 590 rules!

As promised, here's my .44, .41 & Mossberg Riot Gun.

5902mags.jpg

The .44 is one I got from a friend for a fraction of what it's worth, he had little alcohol problem. I won't sell it back as a

reminder of what that can cost. That & it's just cool. Forget 911, you just dialed 666 & I picked up the phone. If all hell

breaks loose that's the one I bring when I WANT them to see me coming. If he outlives me, he'll get it back then.

Funny story behind the .41. My step dad had it when he got together w/ my mom. I jokingly told him since I let him date

my mom, he had to leave me the gun when he died. A few years later I get this box on my birthday and look in. It's the

.41. I close the box & ask Jack if there's anything I needed to know. He just laughed & said he thought I'd like it now

instead of having to outlive him.

The 590 is my bedroom gun. It has the correct bayonet (Same as M16), holds 8 rounds + 1 in the chamber. I sleep VERY well.

What else you got!?

Whoa man!!! Nice!!! :o My dad just bought a never been used AR-15. Actually he got it for free because of Law Enforecement. :P

7.62 - Nice score.

Alistair - Clarification, I'm not from Switzerland. Been a Bloody Yank all my life. Our forefathers who founded this great

nation were literally my blood ancestors. Two presidents, The guy who wrote our national anthem, various revolutionaries &

one guy who made beer. Guess the outlaw thing is in my blood.

I asked about Switzerland to get an opinion on Swiss gun laws.

It is a place I'd like to visit.

umm 30-30,306,308,300, single barrel shot gun, double barrel shot gun, Springfield Sniper Rifle, Garand M1 (special :P ) and i got my hands, and paper's on a AK47 in Croatia ATM, And yes, i actualyy own these guns, lol i love the "old Country" but i really want atm is a Glock 40, ill try to take some pics

Edited by wheelman101

Been busy, but here are the Ruger 9s I promised

My overall favorite, my KP89. Stainless w/ 15 round mags, bought right after they were banned (the high capacity mags) for

$375. A friend bought one a few years before me & I totally fell in love w/ the way it felt in my hand.

RugerKP89D.jpg

Bought this one a few years back from the branch manager of GF's bank for $175. Now THAT'S personal banking!

It's a Ruger P95

RugerP95.jpg

They are both completely unmodified, exactly as they left the factory. A while back I took them to visit my mom & stepdad

(another gun nut). He does competition shooting w/ a heavily modified Caspian .45, his pride & joy. We went to the range

& he tried my Rugers & found they were just as accurate as his Caspian (around $2000 invested). At first he was really

impressed, then he realized they were both stock. He cussed. A lot.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw