Love & Relationships Thread

Sherman

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full point to Red Devil, you're thinking w/ the right head.

The problem is when teens don't think about what happens next when you're not careful (& even when you are, sometimes),

then there's a baby in the middle of everything. Really wanted to make it to 50 before I got tagged w/ "Grampa"......

Read somewhere a while back some chimpanzees may also get pleasure from sex, but haven't put a lot of effort into

following up.

I'm gonna step back a few posts, to explain sex before marriage.

You meet someone, and vow not to scrw them until you're married.

Wedding day comes and goes.

Honeymoon comes, you fuck, and... it's crap.

You're stuck with a crap fuck for the rest of your life. :P

Anywhoo, joking aside, that shouldn't matter, because the love doesn't depend on the sex, the sex depends on the love? No?

@ Red devil: Dolphins have sex for pleasure too. Srsly.

The best thing, in alot of situations, when deciding what to talk to girl about, is to talk about them. Why?

If you're a good listener, they will like you, and also, you get to learn about what they like / don't like, avoids awkwardness in future conversations. Also, it will begin to build up trust, with time, they might start to tell you more personal things, the trust thing begins a snowball effect.

Also, if you're listening, it saves you the trouble of thinking of something to say, because they're providing the topic of conversation, and pretty much everything you say will be relevant / unlikely to get you kicked in the scrot.

When it comes to having to talk. Funny wins. Mainly insults, well, not insults, mini rants. Complain about people you know she doesn't like, and pretend you don't know she doesn't like them, builds up a connection sort of thing. Insulting yourself can win too. Not too much, unless you're confident you'll get the sympathy out of it, which is 'cute' or w/e.

Anyway, i could go on, and maybe will another day.

The wall of text shall live on.

I'm gonna step back a few posts, to explain sex before marriage.

You meet someone, and vow not to scrw them until you're married.

Wedding day comes and goes.

Honeymoon comes, you fuck, and... it's crap.

You're stuck with a crap fuck for the rest of your life. :P

Anywhoo, joking aside, that shouldn't matter, because the love doesn't depend on the sex, the sex depends on the love? No?

@ Red devil: Dolphins have sex for pleasure too. Srsly.

The best thing, in alot of situations, when deciding what to talk to girl about, is to talk about them. Why?

If you're a good listener, they will like you, and also, you get to learn about what they like / don't like, avoids awkwardness in future conversations. Also, it will begin to build up trust, with time, they might start to tell you more personal things, the trust thing begins a snowball effect.

Also, if you're listening, it saves you the trouble of thinking of something to say, because they're providing the topic of conversation, and pretty much everything you say will be relevant / unlikely to get you kicked in the scrot.

When it comes to having to talk. Funny wins. Mainly insults, well, not insults, mini rants. Complain about people you know she doesn't like, and pretend you don't know she doesn't like them, builds up a connection sort of thing. Insulting yourself can win too. Not too much, unless you're confident you'll get the sympathy out of it, which is 'cute' or w/e.

Anyway, i could go on, and maybe will another day.

The wall of text shall live on.

you must be interest in sexs :lol:

sorry

however anyone see before lesbians?

just because girls technologies is worse

so they are not interest in computers,games nor programmings :( shame that girls cant do it

Girls technologies are worse? They are the same technologies, buddy. We don't have separate technologies....

however Sky, you are male or female? if you are male but you dont know programming, id dont care your knowledges...

however i think sex relationship is more fun :lol:

Some people just don't learn programming. Why does that matter? Chestnut doesn't know massive amounts of scripting and coding, but I'd be willing to bet that she's loads smarter than you are.

I also doubt that you've ever even had sex.

Raymond, please, STFU.

Try to get some sense into your posts. I mean, WTF does this mean?

however anyone see before lesbians?

That makes no sense at all. Just like 90% of your posts.

What does programming have to do with loving a person anyway?

And this:

if you are male but you dont know programming, id dont care your knowledges...

id dont care your knowledges... what is that suppossed to mean?

IMO you're just trying to shout to the world that you're learning programming/scripting. But guess what? We don't care. Or at least I don't.

I think we should cut him some slack guys, he's from Malaysia, but he says he's Chinese too. So his English isn't going to be good anyways, so cut him some slack. But why would it be wrong for a girl not to know what programming is? I mean, not everyone is interested in computing, maybe a few females are interested.

I've also seen Lesbians outside my school, I don't know why, but it looks as if they've been former school pupils before. Usually, kids that are in year 7 to 9 are immature whenever they see girls kissing, but most of the mature kids in our school (Year 10 and onwards) take the appropriate action and they act as if they're normal humans. It's a bit odd in my school, but people eventually get use to it after that.

I think we should cut him some slack guys, he's from Malaysia, but he says he's Chinese too. So his English isn't going to be good anyways, so cut him some slack. But why would it be wrong for a girl not to know what programming is? I mean, not everyone is interested in computing, maybe a few females are interested.

I've also seen Lesbians outside my school, I don't know why, but it looks as if they've been former school pupils before. Usually, kids that are in year 7 to 9 are immature whenever they see girls kissing, but most of the mature kids in our school (Year 10 and onwards) take the appropriate action and they act as if they're normal humans. It's a bit odd in my school, but people eventually get use to it after that.

Lawl.I`ve never seen a lesbian in my lifetime but I probably will when I`m older.

To be honest, the only thing bothers me is that my friends act all immature around a girl, and usually get me into trouble. I don't like it, and plus, the couple don't like it either. Probably until I'm in college, I believe their will be some better, more mature friends that I can hang around with. My friends just show their immaturity since they can't get a girlfriend or probably can't stand near one, it's just plain dumb.

I for one don't have a girlfriend, and probably won't until I get older. I believe it's best to have a more, focused mind whilst you're going through the worst (Like exam stress, Coursework etc.) after school since it's usually more important to be focused at that time. Then around when you're in University or in a job, you can start a relationship up, I mean, it's more of a right time to do it, and you're old enough to enjoy yourself even more.

I think that's what most people do, even though they might be in a relationship, they would focus more on their future, rather than their relationships.

It sucks that almost every girl I meet already has a boyfriend and the ones that don't have a boyfriend look like Frankenstein ... :(

I've improved since last year, now I'm more communicative I go the same time home with some girls and we have short conversations on the road altough I'm not too god at it, but I'm a good listener ... I've read the last posts, I think talking about computer/video games/politics with a girl is a bad idea, they will think you're a nerd altough you aren't ...

for eg. I was playing an online racing game on a free online games site , and one of my classmates comes and asks me

"Is that GTA you were talking about these days" ... and I was like :mellow::wacko::ph34r::blink: ...

It sucks that almost every girl I meet already has a boyfriend and the ones that don't have a boyfriend look like Frankenstein ... :(

I've improved since last year, now I'm more communicative I go the same time home with some girls and we have short conversations on the road altough I'm not too god at it, but I'm a good listener ... I've read the last posts, I think talking about computer/video games/politics with a girl is a bad idea, they will think you're a nerd altough you aren't ...

for eg. I was playing an online racing game on a free online games site , and one of my classmates comes and asks me

"Is that GTA you were talking about these days" ... and I was like :mellow::wacko::ph34r::blink: ...

I think if your not yourself, girls WILL find out, you should never put an act on or anything and you shouldn't be afraid to talk about what you want to talk about, I know its easier said than done.

Jesus, some of you people act like getting a girl is impossible.

It is if your nick is Jace. At least, any girl that has a great personality and is hot too. Especially the latter of those is difficult.

I know a few girls who would, but they're practically whores.

I think if your not yourself, girls WILL find out, you should never put an act on or anything and you shouldn't be afraid to talk about what you want to talk about, I know its easier said than done.

I only get problems when doing that. At least, with the girls. Somehow really every girl has opinions that actually are slightly communistic. Totally the opposite of my ideas usually. Whenever I do state my ideas they (the girls. The boys usually agree) tell me I'm immoral.. Just cause I think the state shouldn't cover our asses for everything and people should be responsible for their own lives and the fact that I think death sentence is justified at times.

I don't know if other countries have these terms, but in the Netherlands you have the right side and the left side in politics. Left extreem being communism, right extreem will be like the Nazi's had. Anyway, they're all left. I'm right, and so are most guys. They just don't give their opinions on these type of things that much..

Shit, there I go again with politics. But really, it is about the best way to express someones genral opinion.

Also, nobody has actually figured out who I really are. I'm totally different at school then at home. At home I'm much more open in negative emotions. Being able to flip from a good mood into a rage in a minute because I can find the cereal.

Outside home I'll never do anything (except if I feel threatend). I keep my emotions for myself. Nobody has to know what I feel and I hate it when people do express their emotions (for stupid things. I can understand if someones going to be very depressed if their pet died or something worse then that). But crying in the classroom during a history lesson when they say that some army killed an x amount of people is kind of stupid. No problem with people finding it very bad. But those type of emotions are best kept to yourself. I never ever express anything about these type of things. Doesn't mean I'm not moved by them. I am. But I don't express it.

Because of that people get crooked ideas of me. Think I don't have any feelings for these type of things. I do, but these things happen. If I'd let my emotions free at all time I'd be miserable day and night I guess.

People die during war. It's 'natural'. As bad as war is, you can't revert what happend.

Had an accident today. While gym I accidentally stood on someones foot. I moved and apologized immediately. But then I get told by something like 5 girls (there was 1 who did support me though) that I did that on purpose.. That I wanted that girl to have pain. What the hell? Why would I ever want to do that?

I acctually don't know if it would have a possitive or negative influence if people really knew how I am.. Things like the latter I mentioned would probably be pissitively influenced. But other things (like my pretty strong anti-communism idea) would, strangely, have a negative influence I think. I think it's mostly cause they don't understand on what I base my opinion. Usually after explaining they'll agree and change their opinion.

I can't really express myself right, that's why people get false ideas.

I only get problems when doing that. At least, with the girls. Somehow really every girl has opinions that actually are slightly communistic. Totally the opposite of my ideas usually. Whenever I do state my ideas they (the girls. The boys usually agree) tell me I'm immoral.. Just cause I think the state shouldn't cover our asses for everything and people should be responsible for their own lives and the fact that I think death sentence is justified at times.

Whoa, slow down dude. There's your problem right there.

Girls are not interested in hearing your political views.

It's not just a political view. It's an opinion on stuff and differs from the majority of girls.

But then that's just people in my class and there really is nobody in my class who I like..

Uhm, how to grab the attention of a girl you know but barely ever talk with. If I ever to talk with her it's cause she said hi, but then I'm just like 'hi' and don't know what else to say. It's always on these weird moments...

In general I've got a voice that sounds as if I'm upset 24/7, so I usually try to get it to sound a bit happier at those times, but then it sounds incredibly fake. Wouldn't be surprised if they thought I'm actually not interested and just trying to act as if I am.

Also, how bad is it to have a slight moustache.. My mom isn't allowing me to get rid of it. Now of course I could je say 'fuck it' and do it anyway. But then I'm losing a large some of money and I don't think it's really worth it.

It's not just a political view. It's an opinion on stuff and differs from the majority of girls.

But then that's just people in my class and there really is nobody in my class who I like..

Uhm, how to grab the attention of a girl you know but barely ever talk with. If I ever to talk with her it's cause she said hi, but then I'm just like 'hi' and don't know what else to say. It's always on these weird moments...

In general I've got a voice that sounds as if I'm upset 24/7, so I usually try to get it to sound a bit happier at those times, but then it sounds incredibly fake. Wouldn't be surprised if they thought I'm actually not interested and just trying to act as if I am.

Also, how bad is it to have a slight moustache.. My mom isn't allowing me to get rid of it. Now of course I could je say 'fuck it' and do it anyway. But then I'm losing a large some of money and I don't think it's really worth it.

I want some serious answer for that BOLD Question.

Please>>>

I am desperate. >.<