Love & Relationships Thread

Sherman

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my parents are in washington, im at my friends house, were going to my house which is empty in 30 minute with my girlfriend person. yay.

Safety first! :P

always.

what should i wear? should i go mexican with the shorts and the wifebeater? or should i go emo with the tight shirt and skatepants. or should i go prep with a polo and kahkis? or should i go metal with my big jacket and black beanie?

Go emo the tight jeans will show off your package more

Go Mexican, obviously. That's the only way :lol:

well i took both your advice and now i look like a clique confused man.

i have tight skater pants and a wifebeater....

emoxican?

:)

Edited by tilly

1 - Be yourself. If you don't, they figure it out soon enough & tend to be pissed.

2 - If you know what makes someone laugh, do it. Offsets some of the awkwardness of meeting someone.

3 - Relax & let things happen, don't rush or force thing. Spontaneous is good.

Yeah, I don't even plan what to say anymore, just makes you think about it more and be nervous.

This girl on the phone who I like said she really likes me(and she's had sex just to inform you guys, whoa.)and asked if I like her. My mom was right by me so I got really nervous so I said no....it's been almost 4 weeks and have no courage to call her at this point, you guys can help maybe though.

So what shall I do people, need some serious help.

Yeah, that ended pretty gay. She started dating someone the next day she called me.....I know she is a rebound girl(and a bit on the slut type :/)but whoa....Guess that ended quickly though.

My friend keeps asking if I'd go out with her, and I guess he went to her sisters B-Day party which I couldn't go to and that would be a perfect chance to talk to her. And I mention the B-Day thing cause besides the fact it was a great chance to talk but I never mentioned to my friend I liked her and now he asks me this. Anyway I told him I liked her so it may get around to her, before I get some courage to tell her lol.

Well, just said this to keep you updated....might just try to still get her.

Edited by Nate10

This girl on the phone who I like said she really likes me(and she's had sex just to inform you guys, whoa.)and asked if I like her. My mom was right by me so I got really nervous so I said no....it's been almost 4 weeks and have no courage to call her at this point, you guys can help maybe though.

So what shall I do people, need some serious help.

Yeah, that ended pretty gay. She started dating someone the next day she called me.....I know she is a rebound girl(and a bit on the slut type :/)but whoa....Guess that ended quickly though.

My friend keeps asking if I'd go out with her, and I guess he went to her sisters B-Day party which I couldn't go to and that would be a perfect chance to talk to her. And I mention the B-Day thing cause besides the fact it was a great chance to talk but I never mentioned to my friend I liked her and now he asks me this. Anyway I told him I liked her so it may get around to her, before I get some courage to tell her lol.

Well, just said this to keep you updated....might just try to still get her.

Meh, just chill and go for someone else if you want. If she's dating someone else.. then yeah, that's what I'd do. Then I'd probably make fun of her a lot. But eh, I'm just like that.

Yeah, I don't even plan what to say anymore, just makes you think about it more and be nervous.

you used to plan what you would say??

lol

but yeah, ive never planned it. im a good talker so its okay. she also laughs alot at my "jokes." well there not jokes i guess there just "funnies." but yeah ive known her for a long time, its just she used to only go out with the prettyboys (no im not pretty, curly brown hair, brown eyes, one eye is oval, just not pretty) but now shes trying to think outside of the box and not be so stupid and steryotypical.

you used to plan what you would say??

lol

but yeah, ive never planned it. im a good talker so its okay. she also laughs alot at my "jokes." well there not jokes i guess there just "funnies." but yeah ive known her for a long time, its just she used to only go out with the prettyboys (no im not pretty, curly brown hair, brown eyes, one eye is oval, just not pretty) but now shes trying to think outside of the box and not be so stupid and steryotypical.

Meh. I kinda make sure i know what i have to say, but i just let the actual words happen. I have a way with words, not like chat them up, just, let them know what you're after. Funnies are good.

Tilly: w00t! free house roolz. Parents are on holiday in fucking spain. OH YEAH!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i havent had a proper girlfriend in about a year now, im waiting for that special someone (preferably a jessica alba lookalike). but im done with stupid 2 week, teenage relationships. they dont mean anything.

best way to get a girl? what i do is i make them laugh. a lot of girls like personality over good looks. i am not the best looking guy in the world, i would say i have got rugged good looks, and some girls seem to like that.

i havent had a proper girlfriend in about a year now, im waiting for that special someone (preferably a jessica alba lookalike). but im done with stupid 2 week, teenage relationships. they dont mean anything.

best way to get a girl? what i do is i make them laugh. a lot of girls like personality over good looks. i am not the best looking guy in the world, i would say i have got rugged good looks, and some girls seem to like that.

Jessica alba lookalikes? I figure that if you have a freakin' hot girl, some other guy's gonna want her off you. I go for a girl that i can see beauty in, though they may not be the hottest girl in school, they're still hot.

The thing i don't get, is people say the go for personality over good looks. Would you go and talk to a chick that looks like she'd ben hit in the face with a shovel, with the hope she has great personality, makes you feel great, and try to hook up with her? I know i wouldn't. I talk(ed) to the girls that were hot (not all the sluts who are just constantly up for it) and i might actually have a chance with. Then, if you talk to somebody like that, then find that they make you feel amazing, hold nothing against you, and you feel you can be yourself around them, then go for it. I figure that's how it works. or wait for the freak chance some real hot girl is obsesse with you (it happens - more to some than others, but it does)

I am not the best looking guy either. With no false modesty, I'm not ugly... Apparently i have nice eyes though. Chicks dig that. Apparently.

Moral of the story - It's all guesswork. Keep waiting, you'll find someone truly amazing eventually. Trust me.

You get that sorted & you'll be the richest person ever to exist.

As for talking to the girl who looks like she got hit in the face w/ a shovel, what does she have to say? I've known some

real hot ones I couldn't stand & some homely ones that were really great to be around. For some reason, I scare the hell

outta most females (probably my resemblance to Grizzly Adams), but some of them just want their own oversized Teddy

Bear.

Jessica Alba? Recently read somewhere that some eggheads used mathematical calculations to determine she has the

sexiest walk of any known celebrity, so it's no surprise she's so popular. Probably why I watch "Dark Angle" reruns.....

Found a story!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Interna...how/2390496.cms

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Nah, if you're looking for a long-term relationship, go for personality. Screw the looks, if you really love the girl you won't care about her looks. Still, I'm not saying you to get the ugliest bitch ever, just go for the more interesting one. B)

Would you go and talk to a chick that looks like she'd ben hit in the face with a shovel, with the hope she has great personality, makes you feel great, and try to hook up with her?

No I wouldn't either. But something like 9 months ago I had to choose between the ultra hawt looking girl and a cute one who made me feel awesome. I went for the second one and I've been with her for 6 beautiful months. Then I broke up and so, blah blah it dm. I've never regret the fact that I've gone for the uglier one (don't get me wrong, she's also good looking, but te first one was twice her).

Now I'm with the ultra hawt looking one. not officially dating but we ent out a couple of times ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, if you're looking for a long-term relationship, go for personality. Screw the looks, if you really love the girl you won't care about her looks. Still, I'm not saying you to get the ugliest bitch ever, just go for the more interesting one. B)

well i think if you can get a girl thats uber hot, and has a great personallity, then that is a win win situation. i met a girl like that last month, we were together for about a week, and then i went and fucked it all up. i got totally drunk, and told her she had a face like a "elephants penis"<those are the exact words i used, it was ment to be a joke but it came out all wrong, apparently i shouted it right in her face in an agressive way. alcohol really doesnt do me any favours :bashhead:

i am not the person to ask for advice on relationships

i want to know how to get the really hot girls at my school. im not that great looking, but i have a kind personallity. i have tried to ask some of them out but i just get laughed at, its really depressing. does know what i have to do to get these girls to notice me?

Trust me my man, looks arn't everything. Decent girls would turn you down respectfully not laugh at you.

Always put personality first, you can't date a person just becuase they are good looking, you have to have something in common and have a general intrest in each other.

I don't know how it is at your school, but all the really pretty girls are dumb skanks who do anything to get attention and do nothing but hook in with everyone at partys...where will they be in 20 years time.

Don't go for the stuck-up hot girls go for the smart and CUTE girl that you have an intrest in.