Love & Relationships Thread

Sherman

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, yeah. Girls can be quite complicated... and no worries about the sincere part... I've seriously learned my lesson about that. It's hard to tell for some of them, though. People fake sincere, like the asshole dudes that seem to get most the girls. Then it gets confusing for the girl, and in comes decisions and yeah.

Went through that before, I lose'd.

Haha, yeah. Girls can be quite complicated... and no worries about the sincere part... I've seriously learned my lesson about that. It's hard to tell for some of them, though. People fake sincere, like the asshole dudes that seem to get most the girls. Then it gets confusing for the girl, and in comes decisions and yeah.

Went through that before, I lose'd.

Hey man dont worry. Im single. I need to change my profile on here tho. I never had a gf in my life man. Except long distance which was a big mistake. Im just to shy :( I need to hug my gf and stuff need to be next to her. but you know now I am not really thinking all to much about that right now. I want to get throug high school first. Which is all drama.. I swear its on the verge on rediculous. >.<

Well, I just asked for a number.... and well. It's a long story, but I hope I didn't make her mad.. hah, I doubt I did (Not over the number thing... it's something else.)

Edit: Nope, not mad at all..... and I got it, yay. Now I just gotta call tommorow.... and not bitch out. w00t w00t!

Good for you, man, just don't screw it up.... That's the one thing i was worried about. That, and the cosequential making an ass of yourself.

But you'll be fine, i'm sure....

I HAVE FAITH! ^_^

GOOD LUCK :D

Now this is weird. I didnt get this at all. This guy who I have a very weird relationship with. We have slight drunken escapades at parties. Now we agreed just friends and he has been a shit about this like blaming me.

Now yesterday he remmebered we have the same tutor meeting at college, both at 8.45am. he said "Hey you can make me breakfast, can I come over? Great that would be great.....wait what time does your mum leave? Oh thats perfect"

Then later he randomly asks "can you make pancakes? DO you have mix? Oh yes Im coming over, I cant wiat!"

Now Im sorry, he couldnt have been serious about wanting Breakfast. He seemed very very very excited and serious. It was weird.

Now most of you are guys, do you have any idea what he means?

It's going good so far, she was busy when she was talking.. so kind of short. It's getting ready to storm.. so she got off, and I'm gettin ready to. Gonna call when it stops :D

ilikeagirl.

sweet, good for you man.. hopes it carries on well.

@ vista/fone bone

well, you should probably start to talk to her, and if you already do, then talk to her some more, make the effort to be around her. She'll soon know you're interested. Then when you know she knows, step the level of conversation up a little, drop some innuendo in..but not too much, you don't wanna kill it. Then, when the time feels right, say... 'hey [insert name] erm, look, i really like you, y'know, like ...alot...' just let her know how you feel, then just ask her what she thinks of it.... Hope that helpls man...

(and just cos she's hot, dont jump in with you trousers own, she might still be sensitive, and have feelings, even if she is great lookin') ;)

Aaah, memoriesd of 3 months and 1 day ago....actually, 2 days, it's gone midnight... :wub:

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

sounds more like he wants to get laid

Edited to add the quote :P

Sounds like he wants you as his maid.

I think so too, garrr he is really pissing me off. 'Just friends' my arse

Not The gta Jade But Anthoer Jade Shes a bit fat tho

Ermmmm so? Why should her being a bit fat be bad if you like her

If you were talking to me then it would mean that I wanted pancakes. Lol.

But, it sounds as if he's trying to see you alone, so he invited himself over for breakfast. No offense but he sounds like a douche bag. If he was smart he would have invited you over for breakfast then actually cooked. Who asks anyone to cook them something? I don't even ask my wife to do that. I have arms and can cook for myself.

If you were talking to me then it would mean that I wanted pancakes. Lol.

But, it sounds as if he's trying to see you alone, so he invited himself over for breakfast. No offense but he sounds like a douche bag. If he was smart he would have invited you over for breakfast then actually cooked. Who asks anyone to cook them something? I don't even ask my wife to do that. I have arms and can cook for myself.

legend.^ i love you :blush:

But yeah, you're right about that, even the pancake part. Surely he's not that much of a mysoginist/chauvanist....

What are guys like? :)

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Bear - I think the guy lost any claim to "just friends" when he started asking if you were going to be alone. Guy's obviously

thinking w/ the wrong head. I might be a bit of a ham-handed oaf when it comes to women, but I have more class than

to invite myself over for you to cook me an intimate breakfast. I would have invited you to a quick bite or something on the way to the tutor meeting. What was his "reason" for wanting to do it at the same time?