Love & Relationships Thread

Sherman

I'll merge this with my previous post later, just to get this bumped up.. how do you guys meet girls? I kinda do in school.. pretty few, and some on myspace (Like I'm talking to this one now ^_^) but that's really about it. A lot of the people I hang around with dont' hang around with 'my kind' of girls.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I havnt' "really" have a girlfriend.. but eh, times are changing.. for me atleast. It's just however you wanna do things. When two have common interests, it just sparks it off like automatically, man. And ontop of looking nice, it just adds :D

I'm kinda suprised at the 10 years ago.... the gun show, not so much, haha. I never would've guessed, though.

You won't be looking for a serious relationship, it'll just happen. When I asked GF out the first time, I was just messin' around. Had fun, thought I'd see her a few times but nothing serious. A month later she's telling me to "bring the sword",

her way of saying she wanted me to move in. :o

It was the thing I expected.

It was also a BIG step up from the psychos & head cases I usually attracted.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Ooh, I see. I'm sort of looking for something serious. I mean, not like the "IMMA MARRY U N HAVE YOUR KIDS!" kinda thing, though. Just a secure relation with two people who like eachother (I REFUSE TO SAY THE L WORD, AND SO SHOULD EVERYONE ELSE MY AGE) and are... commited? I guess.. like.. won't cheat, or fuck you over.

The L word eetz ur kittiez at nite.

Seriously though, I've learned from that.... I said it meaninglessly, and it came back to me. Hard. Now... I save it for when I REALLY mean it. and not like.. "ur teh hotz, i m teh hotz, letz fux cuz i luv joo" like some kids (my age.) do. In my own mind, it's just a word not meant to be toyed with. A girl will go head over heels for you in some cases if you do it like this. Then again, love may be different for everybody. I've only been one person, I would have no idea.

I'd want a GF, but everyone I know kinda sucks and would be far from a ideal GF. Either they're hot and have a bad perso. Are partly hot and a bit kind but dumb as shit or good but hate me. Well actually everyone at school about hates me I think.. :erm:

Already tried doing a Barrel Roll, but it didn't work :(

But I actually don't need any at this time anyway..

I never had a relationship but here`s my advice ...

Plan A : Tell her that you just met someone and fell in love with that person so she can`t be your GF because you recently got one ...

Plan B : When she invites you somewhere ( to be alone with here ) refuse ... Invent something ( "My parents are waiting for ..." or " My brother f*$#ed my PC and I must fixe it before dad punishes me " or "My grandma comes to dinner .... Bla bla bla ... "

And these only in extreme conditions

Plan C : Contact CIA and enter that Witness Protection Program :) so they can change your name/location etc. :)

Plan D : Kill and dump her into the ocean ... :)

One of my best friends just asked me out. I don't know what to do.
The thing is, we're great friends, since 3rd grade. Now she wants me to be her boyfriend. But I don't, I'm not interested in her like that. I haven't replied yet, but what do I say to her? Shit, this is going to make things totally awkward between us.

That's my dilemma. And I still want to be friends with her.

Just let her down gently, a good friend of mine asked me out and I said no. It will be awakrd for a little bit but it always gets better, just carry on as normal and dont try to make things awakard.

If I get unwanted attenion then I do it the nice way :) I ignore or just reply with sarky comments to put them off me . It works :D

Fear of taking things too fast -- good or bad? I think it's good to have it in the back of your mind not to, but then you constantly thing "should or shouldn't I" If you arn't fearing, you might really take them fast, and end up freaking the other person out. But you won't constantly be thinking about it....

Am I right? About the second part, I mean... the first part is me >.>

A little fear is good, helps avoid some of the headaches, like getting serious w/ someone & finding out they're a psycho.

Too much you overthink things & take the fun out of it, miss something good because you spent too much time worrying

about "what if?".

If I could get this sorted, I'be rich enough to buy a shuttle & send Jack thompson & Hillary Clinton back to Uranus or wherever they come from.

Mama KittY - that would be the misses Outlaw, from the gun show. And you could only imagian....

Talking earlier about fear & she started quoting baby related things & their prices. We're now raising a 2-year-old

grandson :evil: (long story I'll go into some other time). If I had my way the kid's name would be Harley, that's the direction I was thinking when he popped-up. :bashhead:

Edited by Urbanoutlaw