What You Would Do

You just opened a HUGE can of worms.

Time - Currant. Here & now w/ all the music & ongoing usage of established GTA history.

Weapons - Wide range, try to replicate real weapons, including exotic stuff.

Cars - All cars & vehichles from previous GTAs, a few non production prototypes as rewards would be cool.

City - GTA nation, all cities from previous GTAs + some new ones in the middle.

You just opened a HUGE can of worms.

Time - Currant. Here & now w/ all the music & ongoing usage of established GTA history.

Weapons - Wide range, try to replicate real weapons, including exotic stuff.

Cars - All cars & vehichles from previous GTAs, a few non production prototypes as rewards would be cool.

City - GTA nation, all cities from previous GTAs + some new ones in the middle.

What do you mean, "replicate real weapons"? They use real weapons in the GTA series.

Even though this is basically a wish list topic...

(Not taking any ideas already said or in other GTA games)If it was up to me...

-I would make it so there was a main storyline that would continue from the storyline that is already going, a storyline you could make using a mission setup system that you could access via fronts and you would also be able to do little side missions that we've had in the past along with a lot more such as news chopper.

-I would make sure every building was different from the rest and had a different interior that was different from the rest and each interior would have stuff inside that was interactive. The game would have at least 300 different types of things that you could interact with inside these interiors along with occasional places outside that had these interactive things. Along with this, there would be downloadable content that added to these interactive things that could be placed in your own fronts, safe houses etc.

-I would add a number of different things that the player could do such as the things that are rumored to be in GTAIV such as climbing stuff and placing people, things in the trunk of your vehicle.

-I would make sure there was a GTA style of vehicle modification that gave you advantages in certain situations such as having oil slicks and spike strips that come out of your vehicle to pop any annoying people that may be following you.

-I would have an RPG multiplayer portion for the game that would be Ad Hoc and Infrastructure that would allow you to do anything that could be done in GTA Real Estate and much, much more.

That's all I could currently think of and I'll post more if I think of any.

I like the direction your thinking, run with it!

By replicate weapons, I mean make the damage & range close to the real thing. In VCS (PS2), the stubby shotgun beats

the Spas, even at distance. The M-4 & the AK use the same ammo but in real life, one is a 5.56 & the other is a7.62x39.

Not bragging, but I own a lot of the weapons you see in GTA so these things stick out.

Things like that.

Also, I know I mentioned the backpack in other threads but I still think it'd be nice to keep & stockpile all the weapons

you collect.

Maybe someone at R* will see this & use the ideas, so like I said, run with it.

if it was up to me i would change that you can store almost all weapons at the same time (rockets, guns grenades rifles etc. etc.) its just not very realistic. if you could buy a bag or something to put guns in it would be more usefull (like the hitman game weapons menu) but if there is no bags you should only be able to cary 2 rifles (big weapons) and 2-3 guns