GTA 4 Multiplayer Ideas

Gycu

It`s been a while since I haven`t made a topic in this section ...

I won`t be playing GTA 4 on any console ( only the PC version, IF ... ) but for the guys who will ...

I also know that R* said they will keep multiplayer easy

M:Multiplayer ?

Dan Houser: Yes there will be some ...

But let`s imagine what type of MP they could include ...

Here are some posted by someone on other forum, I found these ideas very good ...

1. Free Play - all teamates can do w/e they want with whoever they want and go around liberty city doing w/e they want

2. Gang Warfare - One team has to assault a gang neighborhood while the other must repel......or both teams can work together against A.I.

3. Cop City - One team works together with the gang A.I. to kill all the cops while the other team works with the cop A.I. (or like i said both teams can be together)

4. Prison Break - Everybody works together to break out of a prison in one of the boroughs and has to escape to the other side of the city...

5. Racing - Street racing........and cop chases (you can actually be a cop)

6. Riot - One team must act in a huge riot while the other team is the cops and must prevent it....(both teams may work together)

7. Destination - It's every man for themselves.....Everybody has to get to the same destination and the quickest wins....everybody starts in different places but are the same distances

8.Capture The Flag

And now here are mine :

1. CheckPoint Boat Races on LC waters ( from a magazine I heard they improved boat driving )

2.Heli Races ( CheckPoint type ) - just like the boat races

3. Hand-to-hand kombat -> everybody for himself ( who kills most is the winner ) fighting with no guns, just fists/legs/bats etc ... ( location : only one neighbourhood or a big building )

[*] As always I apologize if this topic is a copy ...

[*] Post your own MP ideas here, comment on mine and on others ...

They really should get the free for all bit and all those other ideas but i doubt they will because I recall seeing somewhere that they said it would only be small multiplayer not like a huge one but they should have servers which like only hold 16 players each or something similar because online play is great for the PS3 with no lag. I dont know about the xbox540 (cheap joke I know but I love it) though...

Edited by Mpilk

Sniper/Victim

sniper. no radar. only a sniper with a full mag. bullets are at the bottom of buildings. you cannot hold more than one round besides the one in the gun. Zoom distance xAbunch. being on top of buildings is good. starts at the bottom of a building. Goal to kill all of the Victims.

Victim. Radar with sound detection like in farcry. starts with a pistol but there are guns hidden in the city. can hold infinate guns and ammo. regular zoom distance. starts outside city, has to take a general path to the other side of the city.

Sniper/Victim

sniper. no radar. only a sniper with a full mag. bullets are at the bottom of buildings. you cannot hold more than one round besides the one in the gun. Zoom distance xAbunch. being on top of buildings is good. starts at the bottom of a building. Goal to kill all of the Victims.

Victim. Radar with sound detection like in farcry. starts with a pistol but there are guns hidden in the city. can hold infinate guns and ammo. regular zoom distance. starts outside city, has to take a general path to the other side of the city.

Oh, yeah good idea, I totally forgot about snipers, even tough I`m an AWP (sniper) ace at counter-strike :)

wow you awper. i use the scout. much faster reload.

sorry off topic. and yeah another thing could be zombie mode! (or something like that)

zombie. cannot have guns or mechanic weapons. cannot open doors. infinate lives.

swat. does everything like usual. 1 life. has to get out of the building and get out of the city.

That`s a good idea ... Also some kind of Stunting Challenge for points, who has the highest score, wins !

360* - 360 points

super 200 m jump - 1000 points

720* - 720* points

back-flip - 500 points

900* - 900 points

front-flip - 500 points

Edited by Gycu

That`s a good idea ... Also some kind of Stunting Challenge for points, who has the highest score, wins !

360* - 360 points

super 200 m jump - 1000 points

720* - 360 points

back-flip - 500 points

900* - 900 points

front-flip - 500 points

Good idea.... except u gett he same points for 360 and720, perhaps 10 points per degree, that'd be good.