• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 12:10 PM

I don't think it was. R* just made it since it was going to be the prequel to GTA3 only a few years back. But I'm not so sure about that, they could of just tested GTA out on PSP so then they could make more for it on PSP, but I'm not so sure about that either.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#22 Heavenly_Blade

Heavenly_Blade

The Most Visible Form of Insanity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:48 AM

I think LCS was the GTA tester for the PSP. I get the feeling that they didn't intend to release it on the ps2 at first. either way its the best game i have for my psp and i hope they make more. :D

#23 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 02:46 AM

The PS2 release (& VCS) was probably to expand the market to GTA fans who didn't have a PSP. In my case it's because
I have bad hands. I can handle a PS2 controller okay, but for me the PSP is little better than a cell phone.

As for game play, concept & story, it was exactly what i expected from R* & well worth the $20 I payed for it.

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

#24 Mr.Manetti

Mr.Manetti

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 02 August 2007 - 03:43 PM

I just went out and bought a used ps2 just so i could play lcs-vcs and im loving every min of it sure the graphics aretn up to what we had before but jeez its another GTA game which is has everything that I like in there games.Still trying to the mr.noodles missions I almsot made it to lvl 10 dammit heh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users