Joyrider

SAPP

100 posts in this topic

All right it's about to get time that San Andreas Picture Perfect posts a few screenshots B) .

BTW. what do you think of my stamp? Do you like it :wub:

any suggestions?

maybe you want to create one, that will fit on the best picture of the best game

GTA San Andreas (I just wanted to type that :w00t: )

But for now:.... Let's Go For A JoyRide!!!!!!

post-40-1101840651_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joyrider

I got a new idea when i was driving on the railroad and a train crashed into me :coolthumbup: .

It crashed my car but the train just drove straight away.

:pissed::pissed::pissed: .

Now i want to take revenge :dribble: , and i'm trying everything to get that train off the rail, "Derrail it".

so far it didn't worke :bashhead: but i'm still trying, i won't give up just yet :!: .

If you can help me, plz send me a reply.

post-40-1105724102_thumb.jpg

Does anyone have a picture of the Vice City maps in the trash can in Angel Pine((I think?)).

If not here they are, sorry for the double post.

img-86-Vice_city_maps.jpg

EDIT: Sorry if I was suppose to put the stamp on it, you haven't given it to me yet.

Edited by Spasmodically_Insane

I got a new idea when i was driving on the railroad and a train crashed into me :coolthumbup: .

It crashed my car but the train just drove straight away.

:pissed::pissed::pissed: .

Now i want to take revenge :dribble: , and i'm trying everything to get that train off the rail, "Derrail it".

so far it didn't worke :bashhead: but i'm still trying, i won't give up just yet :!: .

If you can help me, plz send me a reply.

cant you spawn a bunch of monsters or something and park them all infront of the train :mellow:

No the train would just plough straight through them. AI trains and trams are invincible. Shame you can't get on trams...

Here is one I accidently came up with. I was riding around the mountain and hit a tree, when I climbed back on my bike, this is how it looked. To good to pass up, and it's one of the best screens I have done((quality-wise)).

p860394.jpg