what are you wearing

spyrolot

just asking what clothes do you wear, i have been waring the green hoody and green tracksuit bottoms for ages, i had the green rag on the top and the bottom of my face, and dog tags, and no watch. i had green trainers aswell, i used them through the whole game, and then i had seen some screen shots of other peoples, and thought i might go for a change. and i did, i went around searching in other shops, and was not liking most of them, then i got to pro-laps. i got the dribbler vest, the dribbler shorts, i have stupidly forgot what trainers i had, but i got a hockey mask, and a motox helmet, at the moment i think my man is wearing the hockey mask. i got a cool gold watch aswell. i am just askin what clothes you wear and of you change them alot ?

all from binco in ym current game,

green hoody, green tracksuit, green sneakers, dogtags no watch and no hat

in my other game

all from victim, grey shirt with white skivvy undernesth, grey jeans, black sneakers, black hat, black sunnys, gold watch and dogtag

Since I just got to Return to the LS a few days ago, last night I decided I would see what Didier Sachs had to offer. So in true fashion I got a full Tweed Suit ($10,000+) and the Black Shoes ($2500). I then went and took over all the territories up near Vinewood what were the Ballas. The whole time CJ was yelling "I'm a well-dressed killa!" or "I might have nice clothes, but I'm a killa!"

i was looking for a shop that would sell me black clothes, i wanted to look like a chofeur *apoligise for spelling* and i could not find anything,i was soo annoyed, i looked in every shop *apart from didier sachs*. i did not know didier sachs sold clothes like that, know i know. at the mo i am wearing 2 black rags *one over forhead and one overmouth* and i am wearing a black hoody and black trousers, i wanna look invisable in the night lol, i also have a cowboy suit hidden away somewhere lol. >>>>> real world related.>>> i have the san andreas bandana that i got for free when i preordered it, and sooon i will get a san andreas top because i know someone who works in r*, soo i wanna get a san andreas hat so i can look the part lol, i put on some wierd had and the bandana and picked up some big chunky torch *maglite*, i started walking around my house sayin i was o.g broke, made it up so now i wanna keep the name lol.

• 2 weeks later...
and sooon i will get a san andreas top because i know someone who works in r*

yeah and me! my best friends are dan houser and sam houser, they are cool, they have even told me the plot for GTA Four which is gonna be on t3h PS3 and it will 0wn.

Yeah right, you dont know anyone in R* mate, and you should break up that paragraph into 5 seperate ones so people can read it.

and sooon i will get a san andreas top because i know someone who works in r*

yeah and me! my best friends are dan houser and sam houser, they are cool, they have even told me the plot for GTA Four which is gonna be on t3h PS3 and it will 0wn.

Yeah right, you dont know anyone in R* mate, and you should break up that paragraph into 5 seperate ones so people can read it.

i do, he isnt rockstar north, he deals with the things like merchendising. im not lying. it isnt that rare. loads of people work for rockstar, i guess since i highly doubt it is 2 men sitting in a shack making games,lol. he is sending the gta sa top to me. i cant wait. and i apolagise for not breaking my postsinto paragraphs, i always forget, my punctuation is rubbish, i always get in trouble for it. half the time i odnt know where to put them. soz lol.

Edited by spyrolot

half of us have finished the game to, well the story missions, most others have 100 percent. i do gang wars to sometimes, sometimes it gets inconveinient. i am doing something and all of a sudden "your turf is under attack" if i am not up for the job i just save game, it cancels the turf war and you keep the turf, but all aother times, i blow of some ballas scum head

at the mo i am wearing the dribblers suit with a black rag bottom and top. they clash, ohh look at me i sound like trinny and susannah :wacko: i want the damn police a paramedic suit, but i cant be bothered with the girls, shows why i aint got 100 percent in the game yet hu, i wanna buy ballas clothes for the sake of it,and look like a fool,