Photo
- - - - -

Anyone play Guitar

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you play guitar? (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you play guitar?

1. Yes (9 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

2. No (6 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 07:07 PM

I'm trying to get a BC Rich Warlock Metal Master pack. It's 250 dollars. The guitar is badass. What do you say?

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#22 Vincent Valentino

Vincent Valentino

Made Man

• Banned
  • 858 posts
  • United States 

Posted 31 March 2005 - 07:17 PM

i have had a guitar for like 4 months

#23 Spooner

Spooner

"I want whatever he's on"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • United States 

Posted 31 March 2005 - 07:20 PM

Dude stray FAR away from BC Rich and that pack. Just because it's endorsed by the guitarist from Slayer, don't think it's good. They have other Warlock guitars like the Platinum series. It's ALOT better. You're much better off buying the guitar first and then a crappy amp for now. THEN much later get yourself a bigger amp. I started off with a First Act guitar from K Mart and a 15watt Ibanez amp. Then, I bought a better amp. Fender Princeton 65watts. Then I had an Epiphone Les Paul but it was in horrible condition. THEN, after all those years of crappy equipment I FINALLy bought all the good stuff. The guitar is worth like $400 and my amp is over $2,000(I'm still paying for it ^_^ ). Don't buy that BC Rich pack PLZ!. Do it for me and the sake of mankind Spaz! :cry:
-JACK

#24 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 07:24 PM

Why shouldn't I buy it? The only thing you said was that the guitarist from Slayer promotes it. Hell, I didn't even know that.

I was going to buy a first act. But then I thought, "Why the hell buy the cheap one, then an expensive one? That's more money than I really need to pay."

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#25 Spooner

Spooner

"I want whatever he's on"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • United States 

Posted 31 March 2005 - 07:28 PM

Okay sorry I strayed away from my point. THEY SUCK @$$ dude!. They sound like crap, they never stay tuned. It's all twangy sounding and just AAHHHHh I hate them so much. I've played with one before, trust me. Go for like an Ibanez guitar pack if anything. But I still suggest buying a decent guitar and then a decent amp separately.
-JACK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users