Minigames

I'd like to hear your ideas and current evidence of any minigames that could be in GTAIV (please don't go over ones that currently exist in SA)

Once we've got a load I'll make a poll so we can see which are most popular.

Some ideas for now:

- Bring gouranga back!!

- Wider variety of arcade games

- Baseball-batting parking meters from a car/truck driven by AI

- Shopping trolley racing (kinda like boblseigh down a big hill racing someone else - you run with the trolley, get in, then you steer by leaning)

Edited by Alistair

Haha, Jackass style eh Alistair and Nate? :P

Yeah Alistair I was also gonna say a variety of arcade games maybe a rip off of classics like Pacman? Umm sounds kind of stupid for GTA but maybe paintball? I would also like pool to return but much better than in SA, maybe air hockey or foosball (if that's how you spell it and it would be kinda hard to play it anyway). Can't think of anything else right now.

Artur - damn right! And foosball is a brilliant idea, I'd like to see ping-pong as well - a real hard man's game :D

Jace, I don't think Nintendo would agree! But I wouldn't want the originals in there, it'd use a lot of disk space and at the same time you'd be bored after like 5-10 minutes - but if they made sort of very small joke versions that could be fun! Basically most of the awesome flash games from newgrounds but in GTAIV arcade machines would make me very happy!

RaDION, lol I think that would have worked in SA in the redneck places but not in New York, although, thinking about it, they could have burger competitions in fast food restaurants - like a race against each other to eat as many burgers or a giant burger (you just press two buttons a lot but can't go over a "puke" level) - the bonus is you get cash, the downside is you get fat!

Edited by Alistair

A minigame where you have to eat as much as you can!

Lol, that is a minigame in Bully. Damnit, can't get past that mission where you do a minigame like that too :/ , lol.

Foosball sounds fun, better pool(and it may be there, inn one of the pics it shows like a rastafarian or something and if I recall there's a pool table. Just a hunch.) or I say no to that one.... Lol to ping pong, I love ping pong.

Do an arcade game thats like mario but has CJ in it......lol

Haha yeaa! Nintendo probally wont give a crap about that its funny. You gotta jump on balla's heads then the boss level is vs big smoke :P

Instead of Mario music you could have a cheap version of the sa theme music but all dinky instead.

Edited by Mpilk

Do an arcade game thats like mario but has CJ in it......lol

Haha yeaa! Nintendo probally wont give a crap about that its funny. You gotta jump on balla's heads then the boss level is vs big smoke :P

Instead of Mario music you could have a cheap version of the sa theme music but all dinky instead.

aha thad be funny. and make it look like los santos too. and instead of mushrooms it should be like weed or something.