Eastereggs....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember what that one was... I'll just check on the main page. :)

About those smiley faces Nate, maybe they will but I'll think they'll have much more "better" ones and I'm hoping tons more too. It'll be fun to look for them especially with the new climbing feature but we're still not sure how far that'll go.

Yeah the hard ones were fun. And the really great thing this time is we we'll have our cells on us all the time so we can take pictures of all the easter eggs we find. I'm also hoping that like in SA and VCS you could put markers on the map of where you wanted to go, you'll have a multiple amount of them in GTA IV so you can label all the easter eggs (stole this idea from someone else in the wishlist BTW). Or just come back to this site where all of them will be posted.

yeah maybe have a google earth thing where you can click on "easter eggs" or whatever section you make to have the map fill with those things (if you have google earth you know what i mean) but maybe thats going too far. yeah i think so. the map isnt THAT big.

Personally I'm hoping for more..."realistic" easter eggs. My ideas would be:

- Photos in viewpoints

- Drug packets hidden in dark dangerous places

- Government secrets hidden in or on and around government buildings and hotspots

- Weapons hidden IN boxes or something, rather than just floating around randomly

GTA and eggs go together, they can't be separated. Well unless Rockstar decide to do a Microsoft and remove eggs from software and game because they decide it's "unprofessional". But I can't see that happening, Rockstar know we love finding eggs and glitches.

I sure hope there won't be idiots saying an easteregg they saw was bigfoot or something, something like they did in SA :/ . Or maybe R* to laugh at those retards will have a sign of bigfoot saying watch out for bigfoot or something just to laugh at them.....

LOL,that would be cool.

I don't think that we'll be able to flow trough buildings and go to blue hell cause it's gonna be different

engine etc.

Anyway I would like them to make EE as they were making them in previous games.As Artur said:"If it isn't broke

don't fix it."

Edited by DareDevilX

In the docks, and old sunken oil tanker.

And maybe in an area far away from the town on an island a crashes UFO, or it's remains.

Also maybe a sign on the top of the empire state that says "don't fall"

and maybe another sign on the statue of liberty that says "you werent suppsosed to get here" like in GTA3

some realistic ones may be

in a wax musium there are wax models of Cluade, Tommy and CJ.

A secret car

A secret race track

A secret boat

A secret Plane

A secret Heicopter

A secret Hideout

A secret army base

A secret army vehicle

In the docks, and old sunken oil tanker.

And maybe in an area far away from the town on an island a crashes UFO, or it's remains.

Also maybe a sign on the top of the empire state that says "don't fall"

and maybe another sign on the statue of liberty that says "you werent suppsosed to get here" like in GTA3

some realistic ones may be

in a wax musium there are wax models of Cluade, Tommy and CJ.

A secret car

A secret race track

A secret boat

A secret Plane

A secret Heicopter

A secret Hideout

A secret army base

A secret army vehicle

Nice suggestions...

they shud hav keys hidden around the city that unlock things like garages with special cars in them or a safe with a lot of money or random apartments throughout the city that have weapons and other surprises in them. maybe sometimes there will be people in the apartments that will try to kill you when you break in. that wud be prety great