PSU3 Magazine Preview of GTA IV

Chris

psu3_mag_jun07.jpgUK publication Playstation 3 Unlimited has a new 6 page preview of GTA IV. There are a few new minor details provided by the magazine in its June issue.

• There are about four different camera angles
  • The in-car camera basically acts as a first-person view, where you're able to look around across the bonnet (hood)
  • Weather effects aren't merely for show, they will affect gameplay (such as vehicle handling)
  • You'll be able to use the right analogue stick on the Xbox 360 (and presumably PS3) controller to look around.

Thanks to K4miL for the info (via MattyBlog)

I hope that in-car first person view can be changed to third person view as it was earlier cause it would

be hard to stunt with that view.

Yeah it is most likely will, it's just one of those new features of camera angles.

The thing about looking around with the right analog I think on the Xbox version of Vice City we were able to do that too. I like the weather news possibly hinting that there will be snow? Anyways, some nice little info for today.

It shows R8 are gonna be puting mnor edetail int IV, to fully model and texture a sah for acar is extra work and detail, this will certainly mpress, and bodes well.

I can't type for shit today. Srorry...

English Translation

" It shows R* are going to be putting more detail into 'IV', to fully model and texture a car dashboard is a fair bit of extra work and detailing. This will certainly impress, and bodes well [ For Rockstar ] "

I can't type for shit today. Sorry.

Edited by MrLlamaLlama