GTAIV

Gang Territories  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Does the GTAIV will have a gangs and territories???

• I think. That will be great.
    • No. That will be copying of San Andreas.

I think the GTAIV will be great game. But does that game will be with a street gangs or some class of Russian mafia? When the GTAIV is going to run out to the stores? Can someone tell can I be able to play GTAIV on my computer from regard of screenshots. I saw it, and graphic will be GREAT.

This is configuration.

AMD Athlon XP 2.5 GHz

Windows XP

1.5 GB RAM( I m planing to buy another GB of RAMs)

ATI Radeon X1600 PRO

Meh, if GTAIV has gangs, and everyone say its Coopyng GTASA, then GTASA, is coopying VC, VC coopyng 3, 3 Coopyng 2, and all that way, there have allways been gang in ALL the games, also, meaby the gangs will be on the more "lower" places kinda, not in the tight city.

I doubt there are no gangs in NYC (real city)

like spaz said silberio, by gangs he means the gang banging. its almost certain that there will be gangs in gta iv.

i honestly didnt see much of a problem with the gang banging in san andreas. sure it was annoying to have to defend a territory. but it was pretty fun to do the gang wars. there like shooting missions. and when the games over, you still have some enemies to kill.

i doubt that there will be a gang banging, but i think there's a big possibility that they bringing "empire building" back

oh, and silberio, gang banging is a situation where a gang declaring a war with another, and mostly teamsters, it could also mean that two or more person is beating/fighting one guy which is.. really unfair

you know like in san andreas, it's just a way of saying gang war

There should be gangs but yob style gangs (chavs and shit), that don't start to shoot at you, they just jack people accationly and break into nearby cars....

I've been to NY and there aren't many gangs in downtown, in the inner boroughs theres a few, to none, but on the outskirts there are lost of them but they tend to stand around and chat

Raptor, the PC version will most likely be out around Summer 2008, a long time after the release in October 2007 on PS3 and XBOX360, but when it does eventually come out on PC it will probably require a good system - dual core CPU, at least 1GB ram, maybe 8GB HDD at least, and 512MB geforce 7/8 series graphics card or more.

Edited by Alistair