The last three GTA games in GTA 1?

The Dealer

well i did heres da step by step tutorial

1. go 2 www.google.ca

2. click on image

3 type GTA1 map

4.on the first page you should see some images that is on the bottom and it says LibertyCity.pgn and ViceCity.pgn and SanAndreas.pgn.

5. Click on one of them.

NOTE: On the top right corner of the page, u should see somthin saying what size, so click on all sizes so it will show all da pics.

YES THIER RIGHT! \/

and spyrolot, did u think the maps were suppose to be like the 3D GTAs but up downed?

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You don't know anything about the original infact none of you do bar the guy handin out the map it's pretty stupid having a forum of the early gta's when you numpty's can't even understand maps,street names and i bet you never even played them when they were released. FOOLS. Now does anyone have any intresting comments to make. ps don't even bother bitchin cos it had to be said. :pissed:

1. We know our shit, don't come here bullshitting about us not playing the game, the ONLY one I haven't played it London, fag. And that's cause I can't get my hands on it((The only place that holds it is Gamestop, and the only way to get it is with parents permission, and I never have money when one of my parents go with me)).

2. Don't double post, it is against the forum rules.

3. Welcome too the forums and have a nice day, asswipe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

i know from first hand account that all the maps from GTA 2 were actually the base maps for III, VC, & SA. they were essentially modified to fit a less generic island shape. you would have learned that for the next segments(or would of known if you worked for R* at the time) after GTA 2 that their maps would be based on modified versions of the original ones. Who knows if the gta after IV will be GTA: Furori.