The Blair Witch Project

I thought it was in theaters around here. Regardless of that, the first one SHOULDN'T have been in theaters. The only point of it was to make some quick money. ATLEAST the second one had a story line, a chain of events that actually had something to do with each other, better dialogue, and a rather interesting plot twist at the end. The first one was simply drive, walk, walk, run, walk, hide, scream, hide, run, scream, cry, run, fall, die. Wow. Interesting.... :mellow:

its not

theres no such thing as a witch

You want to come around the people I know and say that? You DO realize there is actually a witch on this message board, right?

Oh, cool? Do you believe in the whole witch thing?

I don't know... They could just be Hippies who think they are Witches.

thats exactly what they are

there is no such thing as a witch

and before anyone yells at me cuz think think different

prove it to me

Because a hippie and a witch are TOTALLY similar. Witch craft is a highly practiced thing, y'know. Paganism is all over the place. INFACT, the precious Christmas holiday of the Christians, is based on a PAGAN HOLIDAY. Another words, a ritualistic WITCH CELEBRATION....

The Blair Witch was rather lame. The second one was decent, atleast they didn't claim it was a true story. And the plot twist at the end was pretty cool. I thought the second one was going to be worse, but atleast it was actually a movie, not a bunch of shots of teenagers walking blindly through woods crying and screaming at eachother. It had a storyline.

well

then find me some articles on it please

also, about the quick way to make money, they dont care how much people like it

as long as it makes money, which it did, theyre happy

no

on REAL incidents involving witches

Real incidents involving witches are never really known because they usually don't do the dirty work themselves. They don't physically chase you down and kill you with fire bolts to use your body parts in some satanic spell.

Its really hard to explain how a real witch works. Pretty much after the spell, at least in the tradition of Paganism I follow, it is left up to the gods that you invoke to handle it. The catch is we believe in karma ... so I only do things to harm others if they have wronged me ... sort of speeding karma a bit.

So what a witch does is cause bad things to happen to someone ... loose their job, stub their toe, crash their car, get food poising, die of something, ext.

Again, don't be so ignorant, witches aren't what they are in movies, they aren't going to be random articles about witches.

"BREAKING NEWS! A WITCH GOES TO THE STORE TO BUY A LOAF OF BREAD AND SOME MILK! THAT IS ALL!"

The existence of witches isn't like aliens, ghosts, bigfoot, etc.... It isn't opinion.... You can't go up to someone and say, "YEAH, well I don't believe Christians exist!!! SO WHAT NOW!!?" It just doesn't work that way, sir.

im not being ignorant

im just saying i dont believe witches are real

nothing wrong with that

nothing wrong with thinking they are real, considering tons of my friends think they're real

There is no believing or not believing. That's like saying, "Oh, Muslims have a different morality and belief system than I do, so I'm not going to believe they exist". It's heavily part of a RELIGION, BUDDY.

no shit buddy

its a part of religion

i dont follow or believe in that religion so therefore, i dont believe in the witch part of that religion

that is nothing like saying i dont believe muslims exist

Yes it is. Saying you don't believe witches within paganism is like saying you don't beleive cartholics in christianity... Ignorance much?

no shit buddy

its a part of religion

i dont follow or believe in that religion so therefore, i dont believe in the witch part of that religion

that is nothing like saying i dont believe muslims exist

Let me f***ing quote you buddy.....

i said i dont believe witches are real

That says, quite bluntly, that there is NO SUCH THING AS WITCHES.

Now, a considering how a lot of people who partake in Paganism are considered witches.

A lot a people who partake in Christianity are called Christians.

Now, do you f***ing see the similarity? Of course you don't share their beliefs, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.