nothing even happened in it

they just acted all scared and that made the movie horrifying for some reason

they never showed any witch

no death scenes

they kept hearing noises and never told what they were

etc

i guess it scared me badly cuz it seemed so real

i know it wasnt a real story but it just seemed so real

Yeah, apparently it was based on a true story. It can't be a true story since it'd be really hard to find a camera and a tape after all...

TBWP is a great example of how to get rich with only 50 bucks invested. Yeah, the authors invested 50$ for a camera and that was pretty much it. The movie was a great success.

To me, the movie was uber boring. Nothing happens, no real ending, pretty bad acting, you can see that nobody's really scared or what...

its not

theres no such thing as a witch

You want to come around the people I know and say that? You DO realize there is actually a witch on this message board, right?

Oh, cool? Do you believe in the whole witch thing?

I don't know... They could just be Hippies who think they are Witches.

thats exactly what they are

there is no such thing as a witch

and before anyone yells at me cuz think think different

prove it to me

Because a hippie and a witch are TOTALLY similar. Witch craft is a highly practiced thing, y'know. Paganism is all over the place. INFACT, the precious Christmas holiday of the Christians, is based on a PAGAN HOLIDAY. Another words, a ritualistic WITCH CELEBRATION....

The Blair Witch was rather lame. The second one was decent, atleast they didn't claim it was a true story. And the plot twist at the end was pretty cool. I thought the second one was going to be worse, but atleast it was actually a movie, not a bunch of shots of teenagers walking blindly through woods crying and screaming at eachother. It had a storyline.