PS3 V XBOX 360 V Wii

Red_91

The wii is good but it ain't that good, If it is so good there would be more better games on such as Fifa and Pro Evo games which are not on it. plus it does not even have GTAIV on it thats why I opted against it really. the games I liked wern't on the Wii, not saying the console is crap but it ain't the best out of the 3

There are plenty of good games on it. But those are soccer games, no? I don't really see the point in a soccer game on the Wii. Only a few sports games are actually fun on the Wii, and those would be things that you don't run in((baseball, golf, BOWLING[love it on the Wii], tennis, etc.)). If soccer would've been appropriate, it probably would've been on WiiSports.

Out of the three, it's the only one actually giving us something new. No, not updated. Xbox 360 is an updated Xbox. PS3 is an updated PS2. The names even suggest this. The Wii, is something new, entirely. ANY game you can play on the 360 or PS3 can be played on a PC with only the stuff you need to turn on and use the PC anyways((meaning, as long as it's powerful enough, you don't have to buy anything extra)). To get the same effect as the Wii, you'd have to buy separate controller, and it would have to come with a IR transmitter((and have motion sensing, as well)). You could easily do this by buying the Wiimote and making your own transmitter, but that is assuming the Wii exists, which it would then just be easier to buy the Wii.......

Edit: I have to say, the Opera browser sucks. But once again, you have a PC for that.

Not big on Opera myself((I'm a Firefox person, duh)), but the Wii browser is the best one I've seen on a gaming system. And the easiest to use regarding control. More like typing with a really sensitive mouse than the d-pad((for anyone who hasn't played a Wii, you have to get use to the pointer, it's really sensitive)).

Jace you say Pro Evo and Fifa suck but thats your opinion, I love playing on them mainly because I am a football (soccer) fan. And by the way I didn't buy a console for these two games, I bought it for other games as well and also other reasons.

And as well, you could buy the Wii for reasons other than soccer. There are other things out there besides soccer and GTA. Regardless, Nintendo actually want a GTA on Wii.... So if Rockstar feel a little adventurous, we might see a GTA for Wii. And you KNOW I'm wishing for it.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The irony in your posts amuses me. Grammar makes you not look like a douche when trying to call someone a RETARD..... And you're on a MESSAGE BOARD, you don't have to type fast. On top of that, it's the single worst excuse for typing bad. I can type just fine with decent grammar/spelling. I know people who can type extremely fast without errors at all.

I'm not "dissing your ideas", because these aren't even ideas, dipshit. Again, the irony of YOU saying I'm a retard and amuse you makes me laugh. And I'll continue talking to you, only because you told me not to. You BLEW UP over nothing and made a huge deal out of something SMALL.

If you have such a problem with me, get the f*** out. I'm not doing anything wrong here, I'm only defending myself and you're having a panic attack because of it. You've been here for a little over a year, you should know by now I question people. Don't like it? Too bad. I was here before you, and I'll be here when you leave. If you want nothing to do with me, leave, for I won't. Otherwise, STFU.

they are ideas buddy. and maybe i dont wanna type good. and dont be a hippocrate. your the one who makes a big fuss. and your the one who is incredibly ignorant. talk about irony. whats the matter spaz? another misunderstanding? and i do know you question people. and i dont like it. so im gonna defend myself just as much. shemale.

wanna keep spillin your guts? tell me so i can make some popcorn.

Saying you don't like something is an opinion, not an idea. And I love your "shemale" attack. It is definitely one of the lamest I've heard. Even Jezz's "transvestite" was more appropriate than yours.

You exaggerate things I say in order for you to; A) Look better than you really are, and B) Have any "decent" attack on me, mainly your "shemale" and "misunderstanding" attacks. Yes, I misunderstood what you said, and I made it clear what I thought you said. You and tilly blew up over it. Not me. Re-read the f***ing posts yourself, and I welcome anyone else to, as well. You're the dumbass here, not me.

And now you're just spitting my own shit back to me. What, can't be original? Have nothing important to say other than "LOL SHEMALE!" and "U IZ MISUNDERSTAN FAG!", so you have to just steal what I said and try to make me look stupid((you are failing, BTW))?

I don't want to get in the middle of this, but straying off topic a bit. I know its the warzone but its ps3 v xbox v wii, not spaz v evabin2... . But by all means, go start that topic.

And will you stop calling him a shemale! :angry:

I don't want to get in the middle of this, but straying off topic a bit. I know its the warzone but its ps3 v xbox v wii, not spaz v evabin2... . But by all means, go start that topic.

Now that is funny. HE gets mad when you call me a shemale, and yet I laughed. This forum is so weird. :lol:

And I was arguing with him ABOUT the Wii, HE turned it into me vs. him. He's the one doing all of this. The little f***-off needs to get over himself and unplug his f***ing modem already.

1178995848368oig.jpg

You want to type bad :mellow: Wow you really fail.

And now give a f***ING reason why the f***ING f***ED PLAYSTATION 3 IS WORTH FAPPING FOR!

Now get of my internet!

Bringing up failing I just couldn't resist posting that pic.

Edit: @spaz: You? You meant he, right. Cause TA hasn't flammed you or said that.

Now that is funny. HE gets mad when you call me a shemale, and yet I laughed. This forum is so weird. :lol:

And I was arguing with him ABOUT the Wii, HE turned it into me vs. him. He's the one doing all of this. The little f***-off needs to get over himself and unplug his f***ing modem already.

Sorry then. I just thought it a bit... personal.

Continue then.

1178995848368oig.jpg

You want to type bad :mellow: Wow you really fail.

And now give a f***ING reason why the f***ING f***ED PLAYSTATION 3 IS WORTH FAPPING FOR!

Now get of my internet!

Bringing up failing I just couldn't resist posting that pic.

Edit: @spaz: You? You meant he, right. Cause TA hasn't flammed you or said that.

I was quoting HIM but my statement was DIRECTED at evabin. And no, my "FAIL" image was in correspondence to yours, not directed at you.

I think we should just let evabin. continue to get his ass kicked by spaz, anonymous, whatever...

Oh, and the way evabin says his 'grammEr' isn't poor makes me lol. IT'S GRAMMAR. DUMBASS!

So GTFO you stereotyping fag, go dry hump a PS3 in the privacy of your own home...

And i'm sure spaz would rather be a "shemale" than a complete twat.

Lovin' the sig spaz, so....apt.

I'm gonna say something, the PS3 is now making controllers that have motion sensing in them. And the good old vibrating as well. So they'll be just like the Wii.

The PS3 has Duo Processors in it, the X#60 only has one.

Ever heard of 'Home'? That's a 3D world where you can make your own character, build a house, talk to others and play online with them. They could also come and visit. This is all on the Playstation Network.

PS3 pwns all.

1178996714429qkl.jpg

Not one thing that you said really made sence

1- just like the Wii? No, the motion sensing in the PS3 is total crap. The Kirby game for the gameboy used better motion sensing that that piece of junk.

2- Duo Core? Once again you fail. It uses a Cell CPU that has 7 cores. A 360 has 3 cores at 3.2 GHz.

Now that sounds good, but the CPU is damn hard to code for. So beginner games (usually ending up to be the best) can't make it compatible for the ps3.

3- Yes, we were dicussing that already. It's a copied version of Mii. But atleast they copied it good, unlike the motion sensing.

So untill now we only can draw this conclusing: the ps3 is so great that you can cum all over when you think of it because of it's Home feature.

Great..

Nintendo doesn't earn that much per console compared to Sony.

Anyway, I think the Wii will stay cool just because of it's unique gameplay. You don't always need power for a fun game.

edit: f***, ps3player, you actually believe that shit?

Yup, that's what I'm talking about. Wii stands out in the crowd, unlike X360 and PS3, who is offering not much than better graphics. On the other hand, Wii has the Wiimote which is awesome!! I can't wait, I'm buying it on June!!

Ha Ha Ha, have you even used the motion sensing in the PS3? I am guessing not. It is way better then the Wii can ever get.

Speak for yourself. Motion sensing on PS3 was proved to be SHIT compared to Wii's, note how Sony became scared of Wii and started to copy things, LOOOOSEEEERRRR!!! And look, Wii costs cheaper than half of PS3's original price.

The Wii features absolute position sensing via a control strip of three LEDs arranged below the television, whereas the PS3's controller merely senses relative motion, primarily involving tilting over the three axes of motion.

Oh and about the Home thing, in several months people alike Jack Thompson and game critics will disgust it since they'd think it'll make people live their lives in an online community, rather than the real mean thing; those people are pathetic, they can't accept what they REALLY have and will try to have a better one in an imaginary world.

You think imaginary friends are stupid? Yet you support HOME.

f***, you really are a fool. I have played it. For your information I can buy 17 ps3's, yet I don't cause I think it isn't worth the money.

The f***ing motion sensing doesn't work for nuts. They could have better just left it out instead of putting technology in it that they didn't even work out properly. The f***ing thing barely reacts if you turn it, then go a little further and your off the road (talking about motor storm). Better then the Wii? One of the reasons it doesn't work is cause it's still a f***ing controller, not meant to actually have motion sensing.

So now come with a good argument why we should fap for the ps3.

Edit: Shifty, you quoted Dar-El yet it has my name.. I don't wont to look like a fool so please just put his name.