PS3 V XBOX 360 V Wii

Red_91

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i know what your saying. And its okay to be a fanboy of Wii. but nintendo? they are as annoying and backstabbing as mac! they pretty much tried to screw sony, and DID screw sega and made them their bitch. I could see why they killed sega because it was the leading console (megadrive, CD) and nintendo wasnt getting many sales. so they made a high price, high benifit contract with a bunch of gamemakers and other manditory companies NOT to help or work for sega. Then sega died and had like 20 games for saturn. and they mostly sucked. Then everyone HAD to buy a N64. (or a playstation, i did both) But why did they try to kill sony. They hadnt even made a console yet. They were just helping nintendo get a better upgrade to the super nintendo. The nintendo playstation. But after a little while they revealed that they had screwed them and made a console called the N64. But sony wasnt gunna take it. They took it farther and beyond what nintendo did, and made there own thing.

Funny how dreamcast had a code to be able to use playstation games and make the graphics look twice as good. I had a dreamcast. it was really good. Better graphics than ps2. great gameplay. Just not any game suppliers.

EDIT:spellidisimistakees

Edited by tilly

Next-gen Consoles War

Read and face the facts, Xbox is a winner for now!

In terms of sales, looks like Wii has PS3 owned. In terms of votes, Wii has BOTH PS3 and 360 owned.

Thats bullshit, the shitbox is only selling 10 million odd because its early release and by the way how can that site be so specific.

Love that term 'shitbox'. Coming from the guy who made this topic "for the fanboys". Iroonyyy.

360 has also been out for alot longer than the ps3.

and Wii does beat all. its cheap and fun. i just HATE THE DAMN BOWLING!

MMMMM, I LOVE the bowling. I kick ass at it. Not with strikes, but spares. I win with spares. I was pitching 95MPH on the baseball game. Seems like how good they hit is entirely random. I had one person miss a 65MPH shot and hit a 94MPH shot

PS3 wuill eventually beat the 360 probably wait till late 2007 and expect PS3 to be in the lead.

Wii is doing good now but as I said before in 3 years it won't be 'cool'

Wii isn't a trend, buddy. And regardless of whether or not the 'trendy kids' like it anymore or not is irrelevant. Point is, Nintendo has something really good on their hands. They did something unique, unlike the other two companies who just took their last consoles, and made them more powerful. I've been playing the Wii all weekend at Keruri's house, and trying to play my PSP right afterwards was actually a disappointment.

Yeah thats true. sorta like what gamecube did. it was cool for like a few months. then i hated it and bought a xbox, played halo (WHOAH radio JUST said halo when i typed it) then hated xbox and then went back to the old trusty ps2.

GameCube and Wii are entirely different. The GC is just another conventional platform. Push analog/d-pad to move, tap this button to jump, and this button to attack. How can you compare what happened to the GC to the Wii's future?

Believe what sH**, and so many times you say Wii is so good but power does matter and power gives good graphics etc.

Yes, of course power matters. Without it, we wouldn't have games that could properly utilize these cool things we have((like the Wiimote, for instance, it probably wouldn't be the same on say, a NES)). But having more power doesn't mean auto-win. And I love how the only support you had for this claim was "good graphics". YES, because graphics are the only important part of a game. To hell with graphics. I want GAMEPLAY.

jace, there gunna run out of ideas for the wii. its just gunna happen. im sorry.

Possibly, but unfortunately for Sony, they've already run out of ideas.

I'd think that people would preffer playing it on a 360.

And you don't have to run out of ideas. Just look at Zelda.

And give me a source of them loosing money on it. Also, the ps3 games atm really suck.\

Edit: and tell me, what can a ps3 do what a pc actually can't.

Twilight Princess = My new happy-zone. It OWNS.

And for that last question, the question SHOULD be "what can a PC do that a PS3 can't?".... For that we have a decent answer. And that would be "Too much to even list here". PC > PS3 fo'eva'.

I'd think that people would preffer playing it on a 360.

BOLD: fanboy much?

He said he THINKS people would prefer it on 360. He didn't say it would be better on 360. He didn't even say he liked the 360 better than the PS3. That wasn't a fanboy statement. As we all know, we're for the Wii. Anything else is just another console, so don't claim we're fanboying them.

N64 was great. Then came the GC, I have one but it's not anything special. But I like Nintendo games in general. Zelda and actually even Mario. They're fun. And I would lol if they would screw Sony.

Games that usually need most power are shooters, but almost all shooters suck for consoles.

yeah i know what your saying. And its okay to be a fanboy of Wii. but nintendo? they are as annoying and backstabbing as mac! they pretty much tried to screw sony, and DID screw sega and made them their bitch. I could see why they killed sega because it was the leading console (megadrive, CD) and nintendo wasnt getting many sales. so they made a high price, high benifit contract with a bunch of gamemakers and other manditory companies NOT to help or work for sega. Then sega died and had like 20 games for saturn. and they mostly sucked. Then everyone HAD to buy a N64. (or a playstation, i did both) But why did they try to kill sony. They hadnt even made a console yet. They were just helping nintendo get a better upgrade to the super nintendo. The nintendo playstation. But after a little while they revealed that they had screwed them and made a console called the N64. But sony wasnt gunna take it. They took it farther and beyond what nintendo did, and made there own thing.

Funny how dreamcast had a code to be able to use playstation games and make the graphics look twice as good. I had a dreamcast. it was really good. Better graphics than ps2. great gameplay. Just not any game suppliers.

EDIT:spellidisimistakees

[hit my quote limit for one post]

Nintendo aren't as annoying as Sony, who LIES to us ALL THE TIME. Sony didn't take anything farther. The N64 was a better console than the Playstation. It was 64-bit vs. 32-bit, if I'm not mistaken. On top of that, the N64 was released AFTER the Playstation, and the reason they two split up was because of Sony being greedy assholes.

As far as I know it doesn't.

Ok, just checked. Some games are going to support online play.

But I don't think Wii is the console to take for online play. If you want that, take a 360.

I already have a PS3 its much better but I haven't tested the online stuff becuse I need a router for it.

But really if Wii doesn't have online play, how can it be classed truly next gen console?

But I don't think Wii is the console to take for online play. If you want that, take a 360.

I already have a PS3 its much better but I haven't tested the online stuff becuse I need a router for it.

But really if Wii doesn't have online play, how can it be classed truly next gen console?

Because next-gen isn't classified by whether or not you have online play? And Jace JUST SAID a few games are slated for network play. One of those being Guitar Hero III. f*** YES MOTHER f***ER!

And what classifies it next-gen? The Wiimote..... The new style of gameplay is what is next-gen about it. It's the best next-gen feature so far. f*** graphics. f*** power. Give me FUN ENJOYABLE UNIQUE GAMEPLAY.

Because next-gen isn't classified by whether or not you have online play? And Jace JUST SAID a few games are slated for network play. One of those being Guitar Hero III. f*** YES MOTHER f***ER!

And what classifies it next-gen? The Wiimote..... The new style of gameplay is what is next-gen about it. It's the best next-gen feature so far. f*** graphics. f*** power. Give me FUN ENJOYABLE UNIQUE GAMEPLAY.

^and that ladies and gentlemen is the truth, and i shit you not.

And to add to this, nintendo have been making consoles longer than sony or micro$oft (methinks), so i'm pretty sure they know what they're doin'.

Go buy a NES, a lightgun and a copy of duck hunt - that is REAL entertainment...

And , to top it off more wii's have hurt people than 360's and PS3's combined, what more could you ask for? ^_^

No need to buy a NES, just download Duckhunt with the Wii. Or actually, I read that there was a planned Duckhunt 2 for the Wii. Talk about nostalgia......

Or how about the fact that Nintendo was the first to do most of today's gaming innovations? We have the vibrating controller((y'know, that Sony didn't even do for the PS3)), the ANALOG STICK((one of the most important gaming innovations in controllers)), or how about...... THE f***ING D-PAD, probably the single most important aspect of gaming controllers. And of course, the recent Wiimote's motion control...

It's true that Nintendo has been in the business longer than SONY and Microsoft but did you see when the PS1 came out, Nintendo where left in the dark, sales went down alot. When Microsoft came in with the Xbox (With the crappy design) the Playstation 2 wiped it out, what is it now 110 million consoles sold and still it is selling better in Japan than the Xbox 360 (Fact!). Just give each console a chance, make this topic again in 1 years time then we will see who is the true winner.

It's true that Nintendo has been in the business longer than SONY and Microsoft but did you see when the PS1 came out, Nintendo where left in the dark, sales went down alot. When Microsoft came in with the Xbox (With the crappy design) the Playstation 2 wiped it out, what is it now 110 million consoles sold and still it is selling better in Japan than the Xbox 360 (Fact!). Just give each console a chance, make this topic again in 1 years time then we will see who is the true winner.

Um, the PS2 was released BEFORE both Xbox and 360, how would you expect it to have less sales?

And Nintendo weren't left in the dark. The N64 was technically a better console than the Playstation. And of COURSE it will sell better in JAPAN....

Um, "the best" would be a good indication of who to go with. Sony doesn't do anything but copy everyone. Nintendo isn't just for kids, dumbass, YOU just need a reason to put them down((sound familiar, fag-face?)). How does Nintendo only being a gaming company mean they aren't wealthy? Nintendo are f***in' loaded. They own MARIO for Christ's sake. I give my balls, left foot, and right arm for the legal rights to a franchise that f***ing big. Officient isn't even a word, genius.

It is gamers like you who are killing what is left of good gaming. Zelda f***ing owns((Twilight Princess is loads of fun)), Mario, "childish" or not, is still fun. Having a mental block towards anything that doesn't involve violence is more immature than you make Nintendo games out to be. On top of that, you're only looking at Nintendo's own games. What about the third-party developers? Trauma Center is a f***ing addicting game. On top of that, they have NEED FOR SPEED on the Wii, and yes, it IS just as good as the others in the series. How is that childish, exactly? And MOH, y'know, that FPS army game? Is that childish, too?

Do some research before calling a console shitty.

Um, "the best" would be a good indication of who to go with. Sony doesn't do anything but copy everyone. Nintendo isn't just for kids, dumbass, YOU just need a reason to put them down((sound familiar, fag-face?)). How does Nintendo only being a gaming company mean they aren't wealthy? Nintendo are f***in' loaded. They own MARIO for Christ's sake. I give my balls, left foot, and right arm for the legal rights to a franchise that f***ing big. Officient isn't even a word, genius.

It is gamers like you who are killing what is left of good gaming. Zelda f***ing owns((Twilight Princess is loads of fun)), Mario, "childish" or not, is still fun. Having a mental block towards anything that doesn't involve violence is more immature than you make Nintendo games out to be. On top of that, you're only looking at Nintendo's own games. What about the third-party developers? Trauma Center is a f***ing addicting game. On top of that, they have NEED FOR SPEED on the Wii, and yes, it IS just as good as the others in the series. How is that childish, exactly? And MOH, y'know, that FPS army game? Is that childish, too?

Do some research before calling a console shitty.

there ya go again. finding ways to complain. nothing is ever right. OMG SOMEONE PUT A COMMA IN THE WRONG PLACE!!!!! WE GOTTA GO AND FLAME HIM NOW!!!!!!! this is my opinion boy. why cant you mind ur own business.

and i know theyre good. thats why i said "the best" what? is that another "misunderstanding"? shemale

do NOT talk to me. i want nothing to do with you................buddy

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

You are a f***ing idiot, you know that? FIRST, you post in a topic made to ARGUE/DEBATE/DISCUSS OPINIONS and get PISSY when your opinion is ARGUED.

You said "who cares if they made the best"....... So you're saying you don't judge a console based on how good it is or the games are, but on the name it has?

And you insulted Nintendo using the MOST over-used remark without any decent back-up of it.

You f***ING DUMBASS. GRAMMAR HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I SAID, AT ALL. If I were to pay attention to your grammar, my posts would be twice as long, for it IS horrendous. You're in a PUBLIC MESSAGE board in a topic about DIFFERENT OPINIONS in the WARZONE pissing all over yourself because I'm DEFENDING THE CONSOLE I LIKE. You are RETARDED. Go /b/ AN HERO ALREADY.

i know grammer has nothing to do with what you said stupid ass. im just making fun of your perfectionism. and the only reason i got angry bout it is cuz YOU said it. what spaz? another misunderstanding? shemale.

why the f*** would i use correct grammer?! im tryin to write fast on the internet! its not like im getting graded.

go ahead. waste your time writing another novel about everything i did wrong in THIS post. i like laughing at retards.

ps: your ideas are stupid, you dont see me diss them. :lol:

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

The irony in your posts amuses me. Grammar makes you not look like a douche when trying to call someone a RETARD..... And you're on a MESSAGE BOARD, you don't have to type fast. On top of that, it's the single worst excuse for typing bad. I can type just fine with decent grammar/spelling. I know people who can type extremely fast without errors at all.

I'm not "dissing your ideas", because these aren't even ideas, dipshit. Again, the irony of YOU saying I'm a retard and amuse you makes me laugh. And I'll continue talking to you, only because you told me not to. You BLEW UP over nothing and made a huge deal out of something SMALL.

If you have such a problem with me, get the f*** out. I'm not doing anything wrong here, I'm only defending myself and you're having a panic attack because of it. You've been here for a little over a year, you should know by now I question people. Don't like it? Too bad. I was here before you, and I'll be here when you leave. If you want nothing to do with me, leave, for I won't. Otherwise, STFU.

f***IN' RETARD! Nintendo clearly stated that they DON'T what to be classified as Next-Gen. They'll skip the graphic round and instead they made the great console we all know as Wii.

*continues reading topic*

wii is cool. if your a 5 year old.

at least xbox and playstation where made by incredibly wealthy and officient companys. sony and microsoft. nintendo is a company that only makes videogames.

nintendo is kid stuff. playstation and xbox are for the real gamers. who cares if nintendo made the best.

Say hello to f***ing retard #2.Your attempt to be 'cool' has failed.

'evabin2libertycity', every post you make is almost in contridiction with your last. Let's say Spaz is wrong, he's atleast giving good arguements about the console, all you could say is that the Wii is for little kids. And if you want to flame him, do it wright. You're making a fool of yourself.

f***IN' RETARD! Nintendo clearly stated that they DON'T what to be classified as Next-Gen. They'll skip the graphic round and instead they made the great console we all know as Wii.

*continues reading topic*

wii is cool. if your a 5 year old.

at least xbox and playstation where made by incredibly wealthy and officient companys. sony and microsoft. nintendo is a company that only makes videogames.

nintendo is kid stuff. playstation and xbox are for the real gamers. who cares if nintendo made the best.

Say hello to f***ing retard #2.Your attempt to be 'cool' has failed.

'evabin2libertycity', every post you make is almost in contridiction with your last. Let's say Spaz is wrong, he's atleast giving good arguements about the console, all you could say is that the Wii is for little kids. And if you want to flame him, do it wright. You're making a fool of yourself.

"Right"...... :P

The wii is good but it ain't that good, If it is so good there would be more better games on such as Fifa and Pro Evo games which are not on it. plus it does not even have GTAIV on it thats why I opted against it really. the games I liked wern't on the Wii, not saying the console is crap but it ain't the best out of the 3

Fifa and Pro Evo suck.

If you want those games then get a ps3. But once again, the 360 and ps3 don't have anything special. PC's are more powerful anyway, so why (forget exclusive games) would you buy a console? I just made up my made to say f*** you to GTA IV and just wait untill it comes to the PC. I'm not going to buy a console just for 2 games.

The Wii just gives what a console is supposed to give. Some unique stuff what can't be done by a Computer. Sure it's not that powerful and it doesn't support HD (what's a pity actually) but has something unique and fun. If you want to game hardcore then get a 8800 GTX or Ultra.

Argumentation given. Now you say why one should have a ps3.

Edit: I have to say, the Opera browser sucks. But once again, you have a PC for that.

Fifa and Pro Evo suck.

If you want those games then get a ps3. But once again, the 360 and ps3 don't have anything special. PC's are more powerful anyway, so why (forget exclusive games) would you buy a console? I just made up my made to say f*** you to GTA IV and just wait untill it comes to the PC. I'm not going to buy a console just for 2 games.

The Wii just gives what a console is supposed to give. Some unique stuff what can't be done by a Computer. Sure it's not that powerful and it doesn't support HD (what's a pity actually) but has something unique and fun. If you want to game hardcore then get a 8800 GTX or Ultra.

Argumentation given. Now you say why one should have a ps3.

Edit: I have to say, the Opera browser sucks. But once again, you have a PC for that.

Jace you say Pro Evo and Fifa suck but thats your opinion, I love playing on them mainly because I am a football (soccer) fan. And by the way I didn't buy a console for these two games, I bought it for other games as well and also other reasons.