PS3 V XBOX 360 V Wii

Red_91

^ your wrong. shemale does not have both. thats what you call a hermaphrodite. a shemale is the radical version of a crossdresser. pretty much a girl with a dick. Getting long hair plastic surgery and implants.

Actually a hermaphrodite is pretty much the same thing as a shemale. In order to be a shemale you would have to be both female and male ... If it is a male getting long hair and plastic surgery he is still just a male. Or better put a tarp. :blink:

1. we had the strap on! it still came off smart ass!

2. its still active! playin hoola hoop and all that shit.

3. u are a grade schooler so dont be talkin.

4. why do you care?! get a life!

5. i know what a shemale is. i said it for a reason.

6. what if this was about to end?! well now its not! thanks to SOME stupid ass.

7. theres a magic thing called girls (or boys) you should try to get one to do the masturbating for you instead of sittin on your ass playin wii on the couch and typin shit on the internet that has nothin to do with you.

1.As someone already mentioned I never said you didn't use it ... It was probably just not adjusted properly

2.Sir ... yes some games require you to be active ... however sir, those are pretty much only sports games. There are many other games that do not require much motion at all.

3.Grade schoolers are in elementary school ... last time I checked I am a senior in high school.

4.I care because it just gets so repetitive and annoying to hear you arguing others peoples valid opinions with things like "your retarded" and "shemale" as well as trying to make yourself sound better than you really are.

5.It might be true that you know what one is, you still incorrectly used it. If I may suggest sir, the best insults are the ones that are true.

6.You know it was not about to end .... the moment Spaz got home you know he would have replied. Trust me ... he is stubborn.

7.Sir ... I am dating Spaz. I do make him do the masturbation for me. In all honestly I was implying that everyone does it ... mainly you. I believe sir that this does have something to do with me only because I apparently tried to prove you wrong after getting annoyed by your posts and you just once again got threatened and started defending yourself with low blows, although I do give you a little credit this time ... you used a few valid facts.

Hey, evabin?

stfudt3.jpg

Thanks.

No, seriously, stop. You are so ignorant and immature it's not even funny anymore. You're saying "don't be talkin" to somebody who you claim is in grade school, which would imply that you think they aren't as smart as you. Yet you can even talk in proper English, let alone use correct grammar and spelling.

Also, she didn't say you didn't use the strap. She said you didn't use it correctly, and I'm willing to bet that she's right.

And you also don't have to be active to play the Wii, since the remote senses what your hand does.

Fall down a flight of stairs and die. Thanks.

what is it with grammer around here!!! excuse me for not typing like im in english class!

and my friend busted my tv not me. i made that nice and clear earlier. and whatever. im not gonna say anything about being active while playing. everyone ive ever seen play stands. so whatever.

man shut up! im starting to think people here have never left their house.

Grammar is important if you want to be respected. Also when you try to make someone sound younger than you using good grammar might help you out a bit.

finally grammar also reflects intelligence.

Back to the topic. That is pretty fail when the only thing selling less than you is the Gamecube.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next-gen Consoles War

Read and face the facts, Xbox is a winner for now!

Thats bullshit, the shitbox is only selling 10 million odd because its early release and by the way how can that site be so specific.

Don't say that it's not selling asd good because of it's release date, look at th Wii for christ sake!

The wii is good but it ain't that good, If it is so good there would be more better games on such as Fifa and Pro Evo games which are not on it. plus it does not even have GTAIV on it thats why I opted against it really. the games I liked wern't on the Wii, not saying the console is crap but it ain't the best out of the 3

Dude, Fifa and Pro evo are about the stupidest games ever. They have no innovation or anything. Plus there is now foot wii thing so I'm confused why they'd bother to think about getting soccer besides the fact of getting a workout.

I'm gonna say something, the PS3 is now making controllers that have motion sensing in them. And the good old vibrating as well. So they'll be just like the Wii.

The PS3 has Duo Processors in it, the X#60 only has one.

Ever heard of 'Home'? That's a 3D world where you can make your own character, build a house, talk to others and play online with them. They could also come and visit. This is all on the Playstation Network.

PS3 pwns all.

I know this is old but you buy VIDEOGAME CONSOLES for VIDEOGAMES! Not a sims & Mii copy.

I like all the consoles. But I deffinetly like some more than another. The PS3 is a very nice and powerful console but I buy videogame consoles for videogames specifically speaking. That's why I think it'll sell better in a year or so when everyone jumps on the high def thing and there

will be some good games finally coming out. The 360 is also a awesome console. They have mostly all exclusives, most of there games kick so much ass and the great xbl adds to the great videogame experience. The Wii is a great console too. Nintendo has made so much(I think the majority) of new innovative items for videogames..... But about the Wii, a very fun console to play and trust me you'll be playing it alot. They've alot of really fun games and most of them are SO ADDICTING. And like Spaz says which I agree,"FU** GRAPHICS, FU** POWER, I WANT FUNN UNIQUE GAMEPLAY". Which the Wii has.

I am no fanboy so don't make any lame flames but to tell the truth I like Wii more the most. I've played all the "new" consoles and Wii has been the funnest. ATM I only have the Wii though, I'm getting a 360 for my B-Day(july 29) and am saving for a PS3 but probably am getting it for Christmas or my next B-Day which'll be good since the price will hopefully drop a bit and more good games will be out :)

Nate your comments about Pro Evo and Fifa were stupid and just opinions. I think there f***i** class games because I am a football fan, but I do admit if your not a football fan then you wont like them

I agree with you there, love playing FIFA on a PS3 and PSP,

Yes, me saying they're stupid is an opinion but it's true there is no innovation at this point and so far in the making of those games.

*coughs* Graphics and Gameplay *coughs*

Nate your comments about Pro Evo and Fifa were stupid and just opinions. I think there f***i** class games because I am a football fan, but I do admit if your not a football fan then you wont like them

Yes, me saying they're stupid is an opinion but it's true there is no innovation at this point and so far in the making of those games.

LMAO, FU** GRAPHICS, I want gameplay. And when I sya gameplay I don't mean your type of gameplay like you said which sounds like button mashing considering you say FIFA and Pro Evo is "teh b3st" or whatever.

And the FIFa & Pro Evo is the only thing you guys attack on my first post? Not saying that weird, just acknowledging the fact.

Oops, edit: So graphics is better than innovation, I see.

Edited by Nate10

^ your wrong. shemale does not have both. thats what you call a hermaphrodite. a shemale is the radical version of a crossdresser. pretty much a girl with a dick. Getting long hair plastic surgery and implants.

Actually a hermaphrodite is pretty much the same thing as a shemale. In order to be a shemale you would have to be both female and male ... If it is a male getting long hair and plastic surgery he is still just a male. Or better put a tarp. :blink:

No your wrong again. A shemale is not a hermaphrodite. A shemale is an opposite outside version of what is on the inside. Hermaphrodite is both.

back on topic.

I played the xbox and ps3 side by side today and there different for different games. I personally like the r/l 1 and 2 buttons on ps3 instead of black and white. There both too hard to push.

No your wrong again. A shemale is not a hermaphrodite. A shemale is an opposite outside version of what is on the inside. Hermaphrodite is both.

back on topic.

I played the xbox and ps3 side by side today and there different for different games. I personally like the r/l 1 and 2 buttons on ps3 instead of black and white. There both too hard to push.

Really, hard? The one I played(at my friends house) wasn't hard at all. Really nice actually. You musta had a weird one O.o...... But ya, I used to not like the xbox's and always had the sony console so it's a little tougher getting used to the controller at first ut I'm used to it now :)

LMAO, FU** GRAPHICS, I want gameplay. And when I sya gameplay I don't mean your type of gameplay like you said which sounds like button mashing considering you say FIFA and Pro Evo is "teh b3st" or whatever.

And the FIFa & Pro Evo is the only thing you guys attack on my first post? Not saying that weird, just acknowledging the fact.

Graphics are not better than gameplay, but it's still nice to see a game that has both.

GTA4

I said gameplay, least i'm reading that I did :blink:

Oh and for the record I never said that FIFA and Pro Evo was "teh b3st". Here are some reasons why...

1. GTA whips them all.

2. AFL is better.

3. I only said I loved playing them.

4. I have better grammer then that.

And I don't think I eve read your post, I was only saying that I love playing them.

I have better grammer then that..

Yes you do.

Anyway, what are the thoughts about GTA4 on the Wii? I personally think it would be difficult not only graphically for the system, but also hard to control.

IV on the Wii? That'd be awesome, I'm someone that wants generally GTA on the Wii, not specifically IV but that'd be so awesome lol.

edit: Oops, sorry Dar El, wrote wrong word lol. Ment gameplay and as [sarcastic]ly speaking.

Edited by Nate10

Yeah it's a shame. I mean, like what ps3 player said, it'd be hard considering R* will have to take a big risk of having multiple discs. And besides, I heard R* thinks Wii is generally for kids, don't know why.

But: it'd be cool if we can actually WHACK people for real using the Wiimote.

I think Wii was made for kids but since most people like it, they just go and buy it really.

Ya, jumping on the social norm train? I've seen that with a couple people at my school.

I got a Wii because I like it and it's fun. Alot/most of the games totally kick ass too which is a nice add on. Can't wait for live to, live would be awesome with racing games, that one game where all nintendo game characters fight in one area, madden, maybe golf and so on....

And when I sa GTA for Wii(this might be different for other people) I don't want specifically GTAIV, I want GTA.

I saw my cousin has FIFA 2005 so I thought I'll give it a try. He gave it to me. I actually like it. It's fun, addicting and would sound fun on the Wii, now WiiFootmote though lol. Sorry Dar-El and PS3Player for saying what I said even though I've never played the games. I only just said that cause X-Play said that.(Video-game review show on G4TV.)

ATTN: Everyone, evabin has been suspended for a week (7 days) for repeated use of the word "shemale" which is pretty much a homophobic slur or something like that. But yeah, he's gone for a bit.

Just thought I'd let ya'll know.

-Sky

evabinsuspendedfromTGTAP?

You have

Sorry, but it had to be said, i couldn't contain myself.

A load of people i know are starting to hop on the wii bandwagon. Not just geeks (like you might stereotypically think) but a few more people each weeks seem to want one.

The wii hath prevailed. In your face M$!

ATTN: Everyone, evabin has been suspended for a week (7 days) for repeated use of the word "shemale" which is pretty much a homophobic slur or something like that. But yeah, he's gone for a bit.

Just thought I'd let ya'll know.

-Sky

evabinsuspendedfromTGTAP?

You have

Sorry, but it had to be said, i couldn't contain myself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL :rofl2::lolbounce:

OK im done, now I'm not saying the Wii is crap. Cause it is quite fun. I'm just saying it brakes easlily.

Oh R* doesn't think that, ever heard of Manhunt 2?