PS3 V XBOX 360 V Wii

Red_91

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f***, you really are a fool. I have played it. For your information I can buy 17 ps3's, yet I don't cause I think it isn't worth the money.

The f***ing motion sensing doesn't work for nuts. They could have better just left it out instead of putting technology in it that they didn't even work out properly. The f***ing thing barely reacts if you turn it, then go a little further and your off the road (talking about motor storm). Better then the Wii? One of the reasons it doesn't work is cause it's still a f***ing controller, not meant to actually have motion sensing.

So now come with a good argument why we should fap for the ps3.

Edit: Shifty, you quoted Dar-El yet it has my name.. I don't wont to look like a fool so please just put his name.

What the fu**, motion sensing does work on Motorstorm but all you need is practice which is understandable really a good 10 races or so and the motion sensing is really good to use.

Yeah, but again, saying the SIXAXIS is better than the Wiimote is not only absurd, it's downright INSANE. The SIXAXIS can sense what? Tilting and turning? OMG AMAZING. The Wiimote can sense that too! Only on a bigger range! On top of that, it can sense SWINGS and JABS((boxing, anyone?)). It can also sense how close to the tv the Wiimote is, and the movement it took to make it that close/far.

I actually LOL'D pretty hard when I read, "Ha Ha Ha, have you even used the motion sensing in the PS3? I am guessing not. It is way better then the Wii can ever get."..... Dar-El, buddy, listen, I know Sony is really good at lying to us and making us feel like we're special when we buy their products..... But the truth of the matter is............. It's bullshitting lies......

Also, does the system know whether the controller is being held upright, sideways, upside down, etc.?

Yeah, but again, saying the SIXAXIS is better than the Wiimote is not only absurd, it's downright INSANE. The SIXAXIS can sense what? Tilting and turning? OMG AMAZING. The Wiimote can sense that too! Only on a bigger range! On top of that, it can sense SWINGS and JABS((boxing, anyone?)). It can also sense how close to the tv the Wiimote is, and the movement it took to make it that close/far.

I actually LOL'D pretty hard when I read, "Ha Ha Ha, have you even used the motion sensing in the PS3? I am guessing not. It is way better then the Wii can ever get."..... Dar-El, buddy, listen, I know Sony is really good at lying to us and making us feel like we're special when we buy their products..... But the truth of the matter is............. It's bullshitting lies......

Also, does the system know whether the controller is being held upright, sideways, upside down, etc.?

Sony are a good electronics company but really this has nothing to do with Wii v Ps3 so back on topic, SIXAXIS controller is good but I am not here to lie, it aint the best mainly becuase the rumble feature has gone which I really though I would never mis but I really do. I heard a company has solved this problem or osmething like that and a motion sensing and vibrating controller will be o ut in November I think it was.

To say that the SIXAXIS motion sensing is crap is really stupid to say since at first it is a little difficult to get used to but thats normal. After a couple of races on motorstorm the motion sensing was unreal, I was surprised how good at is I was.

Saying you don't like something is an opinion, not an idea. And I love your "shemale" attack. It is definitely one of the lamest I've heard. Even Jezz's "transvestite" was more appropriate than yours.

You exaggerate things I say in order for you to; A) Look better than you really are, and B) Have any "decent" attack on me, mainly your "shemale" and "misunderstanding" attacks. Yes, I misunderstood what you said, and I made it clear what I thought you said. You and tilly blew up over it. Not me. Re-read the f***ing posts yourself, and I welcome anyone else to, as well. You're the dumbass here, not me.

And now you're just spitting my own shit back to me. What, can't be original? Have nothing important to say other than "LOL SHEMALE!" and "U IZ MISUNDERSTAN FAG!", so you have to just steal what I said and try to make me look stupid((you are failing, BTW))?

haha good one spaz. i mean......SHEMALE!!

I already have a PS3 its much better but I haven't tested the online stuff becuse I need a router for it.

But really if Wii doesn't have online play, how can it be classed truly next gen console?

f***IN' RETARD! Nintendo clearly stated that they DON'T what to be classified as Next-Gen. They'll skip the graphic round and instead they made the great console we all know as Wii.

*continues reading topic*

wii is cool. if your a 5 year old.

at least xbox and playstation where made by incredibly wealthy and officient companys. sony and microsoft. nintendo is a company that only makes videogames.

nintendo is kid stuff. playstation and xbox are for the real gamers. who cares if nintendo made the best.

Say hello to f***ing retard #2.Your attempt to be 'cool' has failed.

'evabin2libertycity', every post you make is almost in contridiction with your last. Let's say Spaz is wrong, he's atleast giving good arguements about the console, all you could say is that the Wii is for little kids. And if you want to flame him, do it wright. You're making a fool of yourself.

hey man. this isnt about the wii and ps3 and xbox no more. im not gonna make a big deal out of that. thats when ide be makin a fool outta myself. mind your own buttcracks!

Saying you don't like something is an opinion, not an idea. And I love your "shemale" attack. It is definitely one of the lamest I've heard. Even Jezz's "transvestite" was more appropriate than yours.

You exaggerate things I say in order for you to; A) Look better than you really are, and B) Have any "decent" attack on me, mainly your "shemale" and "misunderstanding" attacks. Yes, I misunderstood what you said, and I made it clear what I thought you said. You and tilly blew up over it. Not me. Re-read the f***ing posts yourself, and I welcome anyone else to, as well. You're the dumbass here, not me.

And now you're just spitting my own shit back to me. What, can't be original? Have nothing important to say other than "LOL SHEMALE!" and "U IZ MISUNDERSTAN FAG!", so you have to just steal what I said and try to make me look stupid((you are failing, BTW))?

haha good one spaz. i mean......SHEMALE!!

Wow you're mature, back on topic though, i acually like the SIXAXIS Controller. A lot.

Edited by 2003

Wow you're mature, back on topic though, i acually like the SIXAXIS Controller. A lot.

yeah i know. i'm done with this. this is too annoying. spaz, PLEASE leave me alone. ill do the same.

anyway i hate wii cuz my friend brought it one day and we where playing and he let go of the controller and broke my tv. and just recently, he broke his wii by the controller! i think it sucks that you gotta be active to play your video games. i mean yeah its good every now and then. but theres no other way to play wii. and also i hate most of the games so far. needs more gun games.

EDIT: i said that to be annoying. sounding immature is pretty damn annoying.

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

Ever heard of 'Home'? That's a 3D world where you can make your own character, build a house, talk to others and play online with them. They could also come and visit. This is all on the Playstation Network.

PS3 pwns all.

Yeah, PS3 is really original, fun, and exciting because of the 'Home' thing. I mean, being able to create your own character and build a house, along with an online feature is totally new and has never been done before by anyone, anywhere.

Ha Ha Ha, have you even used the motion sensing in the PS3? I am guessing not. It is way better then the Wii can ever get.

LOL, even I have to disagree with that. I mean, I'm not a big Wii person, nor a console person in general, but the Wii is better in that department. With the Wiimote, it's like you're actually holding what you are in the game. With the PS3...it's still just a controller, albeit a fancier one.

Playstation 3 rox it is da best but the wii is pretty cool so id say tie with ps3 & Wii. 360 (two thumbs down)

Let me attempt to comprehend this...

Sony Playstation 3 is extremely good and I also percieve it to be the better of the three consoles, although I also think that Wii is relatively cool, so I'd say it ties with the Playstation 3. Although Xbox 360 is horrible for no apparent reason other than the fact that Sony's flaccid penis is in my mouth. (:thumbsdown:)

yeah man! the main part about the wii that everyone likes is the wiimote! even if the ps3's remote might be alittle more high-tech, the wiimote is waaaaaay better in that category. although, it sounds awesome to steer the ps3 remote like a steering wheel in the racing games

Playstation 3 rox it is da best but the wii is pretty cool so id say tie with ps3 & Wii. 360 (two thumbs down)

Let me attempt to comprehend this...

Sony Playstation 3 is extremely good and I also percieve it to be the better of the three consoles, although I also think that Wii is relatively cool, so I'd say it ties with the Playstation 3. Although Xbox 360 is horrible for no apparent reason other than the fact that Sony's flaccid penis is in my mouth. (:thumbsdown:)

man i know. 360 doesnt suck. neither does ps3. neither does wii. There all different (wii a little bit more different) but there all good. I like xbox live but i also like just everything about the ps3. i like the controller alot more, i like the exclusives alot more (everything but halo,) and i liked the grapics/capabilities/bluray. I really dont see why you would want to mod your game console. Its not like its your computer. nothing to show off besides hiding it in a cabinet. If i could i would implant my ps3 into my wall and have a disc slot and reset/off and eject buttons. Its much easier (except for fixing and stuff like that)

yeah i know. i'm done with this. this is too annoying. spaz, PLEASE leave me alone. ill do the same.

anyway i hate wii cuz my friend brought it one day and we where playing and he let go of the controller and broke my tv. and just recently, he broke his wii by the controller! i think it sucks that you gotta be active to play your video games. i mean yeah its good every now and then. but theres no other way to play wii. and also i hate most of the games so far. needs more gun games.

I am sorry but it is quite stupid to play the Wii without using the hand strap properly. Actually it is more like retarded sir. Thats why it is there ... to stop that from happening. You heard stories about it ... you guys took the risk ... you were the ones who were either too stubborn or incompetent to use the hand strap correctly. Your bad, not Nintendo's sir.

Also you don't need to be very active to play the Wii. Personally I am lounged across the couch almost every time I play. All it takes is a little wrist movement ... the same as the six axis controller of the PS3 and also most likely some of the same muscles we all use for masturbation.

Also if you stop calling Spaz a "shemale" (which by the way makes you sound immature) and at least acknowledge that he is making some good points he might just leave you alone. Your problem seems to be that you don't like to loose. When someone threatens your knowledge or even debates your opinion in a topic where that is supposed to happen you get all defensive and start acting like a grade schooler.

By the way a shemale has both male and female reproductive organs ... and trust me Spaz does not.

Edited by Keruri

I am sorry but it is quite stupid to play the Wii without using the hand strap properly. Actually it is more like retarded sir. Thats why it is there ... to stop that from happening. You heard stories about it ... you guys took the risk ... you were the ones who were either too stubborn or incompetent to use the hand strap correctly. Your bad, not Nintendo's sir.

Also you don't need to be very active to play the Wii. Personally I am lounged across the couch almost every time I play. All it takes is a little wrist movement ... the same as the six axis controller of the PS3 and also most likely some of the same muscles we all use for masturbation.

Also if you stop calling Spaz a "shemale" (which by the way makes you sound immature) and at least acknowledge that he is making some good points he might just leave you alone. Your problem seems to be that you don't like to loose. When someone threatens your knowledge or even debates your opinion in a topic where that is supposed to happen you get all defensive and start acting like a grade schooler.

By the way a shemale has both male and female reproductive organs ... and trust me Spaz does not.

1. we had the strap on! it still came off smart ass!

2. its still active! playin hoola hoop and all that shit.

3. u are a grade schooler so dont be talkin.

4. why do you care?! get a life!

5. i know what a shemale is. i said it for a reason.

6. what if this was about to end?! well now its not! thanks to SOME stupid ass.

7. theres a magic thing called girls (or boys) you should try to get one to do the masturbating for you instead of sittin on your ass playin wii on the couch and typin shit on the internet that has nothin to do with you.

Hey, evabin?

stfudt3.jpg

Thanks.

No, seriously, stop. You are so ignorant and immature it's not even funny anymore. You're saying "don't be talkin" to somebody who you claim is in grade school, which would imply that you think they aren't as smart as you. Yet you can even talk in proper English, let alone use correct grammar and spelling.

Also, she didn't say you didn't use the strap. She said you didn't use it correctly, and I'm willing to bet that she's right.

And you also don't have to be active to play the Wii, since the remote senses what your hand does.

Fall down a flight of stairs and die. Thanks.

Hey, evabin?

stfudt3.jpg

Thanks.

No, seriously, stop. You are so ignorant and immature it's not even funny anymore. You're saying "don't be talkin" to somebody who you claim is in grade school, which would imply that you think they aren't as smart as you. Yet you can even talk in proper English, let alone use correct grammar and spelling.

Also, she didn't say you didn't use the strap. She said you didn't use it correctly, and I'm willing to bet that she's right.

And you also don't have to be active to play the Wii, since the remote senses what your hand does.

Fall down a flight of stairs and die. Thanks.

what is it with grammer around here!!! excuse me for not typing like im in english class!

and my friend busted my tv not me. i made that nice and clear earlier. and whatever. im not gonna say anything about being active while playing. everyone ive ever seen play stands. so whatever.

man shut up! im starting to think people here have never left their house.

The reason why Spaz gets flamed because he views his opinions in an attitude like 'I am right you are wrong' , thats why everyone gets pissed off with him but I guess he is just like that since he does it all the time :P

Anyway back on topic, Dazza I have to say what you said about the SIXAXIS being better than the Wiimote was pretty stupid since wii has more motion sensing capabilities that the SIXAXIS.

Yeah, but I guess that isn't likely for PS3 users since

May 17, 2007 - The NPD Group today released videogame hardware sales data for April and Nintendo's Wii and DS consoles were again the big winners, as both platforms dominated all competitors. At the same time, PlayStation 2 sales remained strong through the month, partially spurred on by continued interest in Guitar Hero II and God of War II.

Nintendo DS was the overall best-selling system of April with approximately 471,000 units sold. On the other hand, Sony's PSP, which was coming off a price drop, managed 182,000 units sold.

Despite being in limited supply, Wii was, meanwhile, the best-selling console for the month. More than 360,000 new consumers purchased Nintendo's home console in April, nearly doubling the nearest competitor. The second best-selling home system was PlayStation 2 with 193,000 units sold. Microsoft's Xbox 360 managed 174,000 units sold and Sony pulled off less than half of that, at a meager 82,000 PlayStation 3 consoles.

• Nintendo DS: 471,000
  • Wii: 360,000
  • PlayStation 2: 194,000
  • PlayStation Portable: 183,000
  • Xbox 360: 174,000
  • GameBoy Advance: 84,000
  • PlayStation 3: 82,000
  • GameCube: 13,000

Now Sony, you know you fail when a six year old handheld system outsells your own next generation console.

Saucery

I haven't played a DS before, never thougt it'd actually beat the PSP and even the "ALMIGHTY PS3!!" :o!

Anyway, I have a feeling that those numbers are gonna go topsy-turvy in about a couple of years. Since you know, things go cheaper by the months.