Skyscrapers and throwing people off

Sounds funny, but how would you get the person up there?

well duhhh!!! he flies...............

cmon dude elevator or something. or a fire escape. what ever is possible without the ped getting away or screaming like a bitch.

evabin2libertycity? means that how would you get a ped up there, and why they'd be up there; not how would you get up there.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will we be able to throw skyscrapers onto people?

sorry i'm noob

LMAO, nah UB we're not like King Kong in GTA IV. We're a regular sized guy name Niko and we're talking about going on top of a skyscraper and throwing people off them. Making lots of blood! :evil:

Will we be able to throw skyscrapers onto people?

sorry i'm noob

Haha, noob indeed.

Well that was A LOT of help. You could of told him what we were talking about and not just call him a noob. :P

Haha I was gonna but I probaly forgot.

Man the GTA IV section is getting dusty, we need some screenshots or anything new to max up the hype.

Edit: Agh, I didn't know there was so many posts after my last one.

Edited by Mpilk

maybe like on a mission, an enemy was last seen ontop of a tourist lookout on a skyscraper. so you go up there and chuck'em

throwing them through glass would be alot like a movie and kinda stupid. cool. but stupid.

Heh, that'd be funny but I read the rest of you post.

I don't think it would be that stupid to throw someone out of a window, yeah a bit cliche but whatever it's a videogame it's meant for fun. I'd be doing it all the time just for fun and I bet we'll have to do it in a mission too.