26 members have voted

1. 1. 360 or PS3

• PS3
    • X BOX 360

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah both PS3 and Xbox 360 have their pros and cons. We don't have any gameplay footage, screenshots or anything to differ both version of the game. So right now we can't really say anything ATM, but wait a couple of months and we'll be ranting at each other. :P

See, one of my bro's has a 360, the other is getting a PS3 after his exams. So when they go out to work.... :whistle: i'll see for myself...

And i'll wait the extra time (hopefuly) for a PC version

And, why are we all hyping up XBL like it's god's gift to gaming. Why have a paid subscription when the PS3 gaming online is free (plus 'home')?

I really don't want to take sides, but i'd say PS3. Not only is it a more powerful machine, but it's got the whole multimedia thing, to a much larger extent than the XBOX. The Xcross, or CrossX or whartever, interface kicks the 'dashboard's' ass IMO.

The only reason i'm not including any opinions on the wii at the moment is because i only played one once, and i didn't really see alot of the interface/browser or anything.

And, to me, GTA just seems like it should be on the PS3. Blame my mate joe. He bought SanAn for the Xbox and he was dire... Seriously... Still struggling with madd dogg's ryhmes without cheats... He's had the game a year and a half... He is to blame....

Yeah both PS3 and Xbox 360 have their pros and cons. We don't have any gameplay footage, screenshots or anything to differ both version of the game. So right now we can't really say anything ATM, but wait a couple of months and we'll be ranting at each other. :P

See, one of my bro's has a 360, the other is getting a PS3 after his exams. So when they go out to work.... :whistle: i'll see for myself...

And i'll wait the extra time (hopefuly) for a PC version

And, why are we all hyping up XBL like it's god's gift to gaming. Why have a paid subscription when the PS3 gaming online is free (plus 'home')?

I really don't want to take sides, but i'd say PS3. Not only is it a more powerful machine, but it's got the whole multimedia thing, to a much larger extent than the XBOX. The Xcross, or CrossX or whartever, interface kicks the 'dashboard's' ass IMO.

The only reason i'm not including any opinions on the wii at the moment is because i only played one once, and i didn't really see alot of the interface/browser or anything.

And, to me, GTA just seems like it should be on the PS3. Blame my mate joe. He bought SanAn for the Xbox and he was dire... Seriously... Still struggling with madd dogg's ryhmes without cheats... He's had the game a year and a half... He is to blame....

Why is Home god's lift to gaming? Atleast xbl was original.

Yeah I'm pretty sure seeing some kind of news on TGTAP home page about both Xbox 360 exclusive downloadable content and PS3 as well. Not 100% sure though, maybe Tilly or Nate will find the link. Although I don't see why either of them won't have downloadable content; they both have enough space and internet accesibility so yeah. Unless they have different things to download which will make things interesting and making gamers want both versions so they can experience both content.

Edited by Artur

Yeah I'm pretty sure seeing some kind of news on TGTAP home page about both Xbox 360 exclusive downloadable content and PS3 as well. Not 100% sure though, maybe Tilly or Nate will find the link. Although I don't see why either of them won't have downloadable content; they both have enough space and internet accesibility so yeah. Unless they have different things to download which will make things interesting and making gamers want both versions so they can experience both content.

Man, I wouldn't like that having to go to the "trouble" of geting both consoles.

Would be nice though so I can get other games that are exclusive to one console. I'm gonna try and get both in the end you know; probably 360 first....

Yeah some die-hard GTA fans would get both consoles just for the exclusive content but I wouldn't. Don't have that much money anyways :P

I think it'd be interesting to go to a friend's house who has the other console version and you could play with/use the exclusive content. Just to make things a bit fun. I'll be getting a 360 around the summer time just in time for GTA IV and Halo 3 and if I do end up getting another next-gen console I'd probably get a Wii just for the fact that it's something completely new and fun (plus not as expensive) while PS3 and the 360 have generally similar games. Die-hard fanboys of each console please don't criticize me about saying the PS3's and 360's games are generally (not all) the same. :)

Yeah since we know nothing really about how good the game is on either console I think it's just a subjective topic. Just people guessing, fan-boying and questioning the topic's purpose. :P

Most people are guessing or fan-boying PS3 ATM though. We can't really tell though, and no one will ever be really right, it'll just be their opinion. Unless something is dramatically better on some console such as graphics, gameplay (which wouldn't be) or any other determining factors about how good a game is.

Edited by Artur

Yeah since we know nothing really about how good the game is on either console I think it's just a subjective topic. Just people guessing, fan-boying and questioning the topic's purpose. :P

Most people are guessing or fan-boying PS3 ATM though. We can't really tell though, and no one will ever be really right, it'll just be their opinion. Unless something is dramatically better on some console such as graphics, gameplay (which wouldn't be) or any other determining factors about how good a game is.

Yeah, that'd quite funny actually if one consoles version sucks which probably will be said by a widespread base of fanboys, but man that'd be stupid if that happened.

Bold: Yeah, even with manypeople saying that is just a widespread opinion, just comes down to what you think is more important. And sucks for me lol, have the urge to have both consoles now.