GTA London 2

mvi

Although at the moment I'm not making it as I'm editing the game code, so far I've added parked cars, bribes and other spawning code. But when SA Pc comes out I'll start modding that which will be extremely hard considering the most suitable game is GTA 3

• 2 weeks later...

i tihnk that picture is really cool, i want there to be a gta london 2, and much MORE of london than the getaway,, i live in london and you cannot get close to me, i live really close to central london to. i want to be able to blow up theplace my house should be, or it would be cooler if i could blow up my house :P... or not <_< ... nice pic though :yup:

Yeah but the you've got the dark bits of London. If the game is set further out from the center of london as you'd need a massive map for Millenium Eye and the houses of parliament and stuff so it would be better set in a fictional map roughly set on the old industrial parts of the city - GTA 3 has a smoggy atmosphere. But then VC has got a massive bit of water down the center which could be turned into the Thames. Pity about Starfish island.

• 2 weeks later...