-:| Max Payne The Official Movie |:-

Possible Max Payne Info...

http://www.skinbase.org/rate.php?skins=25586

Wtf? Angelina Jolie as Mona Sax ? that would be interesting ...

I'm almost sure that's a fan-art poster. The description says "here is ANOTHER poster" and says it has a "different cast". Which I would assume, it's another idea for what the cast could be.

I think it'll suck, just like the MGS movie (which will be coming out). Most videogames to movies suck, remember super mario bros?

Um, if it ISN'T out yet how do you know it already sucks? And for the record, I enjoyed Super Mario Brothers. And in terms of game-to-film, Doom was a pretty epic movie. And Silent Hill kicked even more ass.

You like picking fights, don't you? I said 'I THINK it'll suck', meaning, I don't hold high hopes for it WHEN it's released. I never said 'I KNOW it sucks', YOU said that, not me.

Yeah, well, it isn't exactly easy to tell what you mean. You said, and I QUOTE, "I think it'll suck, just like the MGS movie (which will be coming out)."

That can be taken two ways, "I think it will suck, just like the MGS movie sucked", or "I think it will suck, just like I think the MGS movie will suck.". Usually, in this context, it's the first one.

And in case you couldn't tell, I was speaking of MGS, not Max Payne. Y'know, the one of the two that your opinion WASN'T 100% clear on?