• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 01:55 AM

how do you have almost a gig of ram? its either a gig or 512.

Who would buy a mac for gaming... that would be one really stupid decision.

And why do people still want this game for Wii, ive been looking at other forums and i saw that alot of people still want it for wii. i just dont get it.

Um, no? Since I have on-board video, it has to share memory with my RAM, which puts my RAM a bit LOWER than 2GBs. Also, there are 256 sticks, 128 sticks, and 64 sticks. I THINK you could probably find 32 sticks, also.

And some people, like myself, want GTA on Wii. Not GTA IV..... Just GTA.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#22 tilly

tilly

Master of Till

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • United States 

Posted 04 May 2007 - 01:58 AM

yeah but two ram cards have to be mirrored or the higher memory one wont work. And i think hes talking about the physical memory, not the actual working memory. (ex. Has two 512 RAM sticks physically IN his computer)
Posted Image Posted Image
/.>ooTILLoo<.\
なんてことだ、私所有するため新参者 - 武士の人

#23 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 02:04 AM

yeah but two ram cards have to be mirrored or the higher memory one wont work. And i think hes talking about the physical memory, not the actual working memory. (ex. Has two 512 RAM sticks physically IN his computer)

Higher cards will lower in terms of SPEED, but not MEMORY...... You can put a 512 and a 256 together and have 768 MB of RAM.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#24 Jace

Jace

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 5,871 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 04 May 2007 - 02:27 PM

They don't say GTA IV for Wii, just a GTA game for the Wii. And I'd like that too actually.

Posted Image

Courtesy to Connor

#25 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 06:56 PM

This is a surprise to me, I mean these consoles are next-gen but still GTA 4 has problems with them...but as R* said, the guys at R* San Diego are clever...so maybe they will solve this problem in time and R* wont delay the game...

There will probably be a delay in the game, this is probably a little message to say that we won't be able to deliver on time.

Posted Image
Thanks to OGTAM for the Sig

#26 CroScorpion

CroScorpion

LCF Hitman

• Members
  • 1,748 posts
  • Croatia 

Posted 04 May 2007 - 07:55 PM

They don't say GTA IV for Wii, just a GTA game for the Wii. And I'd like that too actually.

Yes, that's right and Wii have way too slow graphic and memory! New GTA will not be released for Wii for sure!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Liberty Crime Family public chat
Liberty Crime Family gang recruitment

#27 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 03:21 AM

Yes, that's right and Wii have way too slow graphic and memory! New GTA will not be released for Wii for sure!

Um, have you seen the newest Zelda? Looks pretty good. The Wii isn't "slow", as you put it... It's higher-end than the PS2, which could play GTA..... So how about you stop being ignorant and actually know something before bashing it?

Posted Image

lolz

#28 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:49 AM

Well if there was multiple gaming discs, GTA4 could definetly be on the Wii and actually have graphics that are about parwith 360 and PS3

Posted Image
Thanks to OGTAM for the Sig

#29 tilly

tilly

Master of Till

• Members
  • 2,314 posts
  • United States 

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:28 AM

You really didnt get my point, did you? I said and meant people saying it for GTAIV. 4. not any other gta. 4. they are still saying it for 4. thats why i said it.

and gta for wii would be fine actually i was just about to say that in another topic. have a gtaIV expansion (or expansion expansion lik the stories) for the wii.
Posted Image Posted Image
/.>ooTILLoo<.\
なんてことだ、私所有するため新参者 - 武士の人

#30 Jace

Jace

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 5,871 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:36 AM

There is no such thing as slow graphics. And the Wii actually has more memory then a ps3 (but a weaker CPU of course. Far weaker). What mainly determines the fun is the game-play, not graphics. So I really can't see why the Wii wouldn't be able to play a GTA game.

Posted Image

Courtesy to Connor

#31 Drome

Drome

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 01:32 PM

Can't wait till it comes out for ps3! :D
I just hope people realise its goin to be great, no matter what it comes out on.
Now...where to find £50.....

#32 gamerzworld

gamerzworld

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 04:33 AM

I'm betting the hard drive problem is with the game saves. The game saves are too big to fit on a memory card. Maby they will use a less detailed game save on memory cards and more detailed ones on hard drives.

Posted Image

#33 Jace

Jace

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 5,871 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 06 May 2007 - 12:49 PM

Save games have never posed a problem. If my memory card is a prob, I'll just buy a new one.

Posted Image

Courtesy to Connor

#34 Drome

Drome

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 06:50 PM

I wan't multiplayer! Kill everyone who owns a ps3 :pissedred: (online of course)
Does anyone know if the graphics on the 360 will be affected by the consoles limitations?
If so, its another thing to avoid in my eyes....

See you all online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ps3 owners only) :innocent:

#35 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 07:46 PM

I wan't multiplayer! Kill everyone who owns a ps3 :pissedred: (online of course)
Does anyone know if the graphics on the 360 will be affected by the consoles limitations?
If so, its another thing to avoid in my eyes....

See you all online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ps3 owners only) :innocent:

I personally believe they'll be rather equal. And I find you not to be a true GTA fan if SLIGHT GRAPHICAL DIFFERENCES are IMPORTANT to you.

Posted Image

lolz

#36 Drome

Drome

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 08:14 PM

Me not a True GTA Fan!???!!!!!!! :pissedred: :bashhead:
I am trying to promote the ps3 version as it will mean that I have more people to murder!!!!! :lolbounce:
Please dont jump to any harsh conclusions,
PLEEEEAAAAASE? :thumbsup:

#37 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 03:37 PM

You're saying to avoid the one with lower graphics. Whether you live by that statement or not, you're still promoting it and attempting to breed the type of gamers we want to get RID OF. Jesus Christ, what happened to the gamers back in the day who didn't care what a game looked like at all, as long as it was fun?

Posted Image

lolz

#38 Drome

Drome

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:35 PM

Jesus, your right! :mellow:
Ive become what I hate......
Whoa.... I need to think about this....
p.s. I can only get 1 version of the game since all I own is a Ps3. :mellow:
p.p.s Why does everyone hate me...?.......

LAST POST EVER...........

#39 Gycu

Gycu

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,661 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:43 PM

Jesus, your right! :mellow:
Ive become what I hate......
Whoa.... I need to think about this....
p.s. I can only get 1 version of the game since all I own is a Ps3. :mellow:
p.p.s Why does everyone hate me...?.......

LAST POST EVER...........

OffTopic:This happens to all of us, at least to me, about 3 days after I joined some guys insulted me badly...partially my fault...for a minor thing a guy told me to get a gun and shoot myself and other insults... I said too that I will never post anything on this forums..you must get over it...
No one hates you, it`s your mind ! :)
Posted Image

#40 Drome

Drome

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:49 PM

Thanks man, guess that promise didn't last long :D :P
Next time, I guess I should keep Quiet.... :D

Sorry for wasting everyones time.