MS Media Player

Silberio

Howdy.

As many people may know, i make mods for GTA, and sometimes, i wanna take screenshots of some movies i got in the comp, as a "reference" in the mod render, kinda, but when i take screenshots of a movie, and paste it in MS paint, it either apears all black OR if i keep playing the movie, i can even watch it on MS paint :ph34r: .

Help me someone please!

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Open Window Media Player

Then go to Tools | Options

In Options, select the Performance Tab

Way below you click on the Advanced Button

Uncheck “Use Overlays’

Other methods:

Instead of the Print Screen Method - try pressing “CTRL+I”. This pops up a save as window after capturing the screenshot

After you open Window Media Player. Go to Tools | Options | Performance Tab. You will see a picture similar to the first image above. Reduce the “Video acceleration” from the default Full to None, click ok and then close down media player. Next open the file you want to take a still using the Print Screen method - from press ALT and the PrintScrn key to copy an image of media player to the clipboard.

(from http://www.quickonlinetips.com/archives/20...-media-player/)

Anyone ever tried that trick where you take a screenshot, save it and add it too your desktop and if you had a video playing for example it will play on your desktop (presuming WMP is still running)? Tried it a few times, very funny.

Anyone ever tried that trick where you take a screenshot, save it and add it too your desktop and if you had a video playing for example it will play on your desktop (presuming WMP is still running)? Tried it a few times, very funny.

I use to have a card for capturing my cable((perfect for playing my PS2 games and taking screen shots)), when you minimized the software it came with, the video feed automatically replaced the desktop background, it was pretty cool.

• 2 weeks later...