Movies

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys shouldve replied to the other movies topic

i accidentally posted 2 and that one has more posts and thats the one i will be keeping updated

i didnt know about the entertainment section so they can move it if they want.

You gave Norbit a 4? That movie was as bad as Epic Movie. And you gave Disturbia a 1...

...THAT WAS THE BEST FREAKING MOVIE IN THE PAST MONTHS!

You have a weird sense in movies.

norbit was hilarious. i was laughing so hard. epic movie was lame as hell

disturbia sucked

it was slow

it was boring

nothing built up to what happened at the end

it was too fake (the aisian kid wouldve died, and the killer wouldntve been able to beat the shit out of the mom, tie her up in the basement, get his clothes on, grab his bat and walk to the kid's house in 1 minute like he did in the movie)

i hated how the killer was this godawful guy that had a tourture room and bodies floating around in his house

i accidentally posted 2 and that one has more posts and thats the one i will be keeping updated

You gave Norbit a 4? That movie was as bad as Epic Movie. And you gave Disturbia a 1...

disturbia sucked

it was slow

it was boring

it was too fake (the aisian kid wouldve died, and the killer wouldntve been able to beat the shit out of the mom, tie her up in the basement, get his clothes on, grab his bat and walk to the kid's house in 1 minute like he did in the movie)

i hated how the killer was this godawful guy that had a tourture room and bodies floating around in his house

It was a HORRER movie, those are the things that make up a good one....

disturbia sucked

it was slow

it was boring

It was a HORRER movie, those are the things that make up a good one....

horror movie?

uhh no

its far from horror.

hills have eyes, texas chainsaw massacre, friday the 13th. those are horrors

disturbia was a thriller

theres a big difference

and what make a good thriller?

slowness, boring and nothing building up to the ending?

that in my opinion would make a bad thriller

You gave Spiderman 3 a 0? Oh f*** you dude..... Still haven't seen it but I doubt with everything in me it will be that bad. And Saw III had a great ending. The puzzle sucked ass, but that was because it was Amanda's doings and she only cared about killing people, so her stuff wasn't as good as John's work. I would've given the movie at least a 4 or 5. I thought Benchwarmers was funny, and HAD to be f***ing better than that POS "Norbit". Borat, also, was HILARIOUS as hell, and deserves a higher score than Norbit.

You gave Spiderman 3 a 0? Oh f*** you dude..... Still haven't seen it but I doubt with everything in me it will be that bad. And Saw III had a great ending. The puzzle sucked ass, but that was because it was Amanda's doings and she only cared about killing people, so her stuff wasn't as good as John's work. I would've given the movie at least a 4 or 5. I thought Benchwarmers was funny, and HAD to be f***ing better than that POS "Norbit". Borat, also, was HILARIOUS as hell, and deserves a higher score than Norbit.

remember

these are just MY opinions

im sure you guys will think way different

spider man just isnt my type of movie i guess

and saw 3, i know thats how it was suppoised to be, but it still ruined the movie

they shouldve made the story different cuz its just wrong to have defeated the purpose of the movie like that

borat was a 3

fair enough

it wouldve been a 4 if there werent so many boring parts

I would've given the movie at least a 4 or 5.

my rating set up only goes up to 4

Edited by Jezz Torrent

remember

these are just MY opinions

im sure you guys will think way different

spider man just isnt my type of movie i guess

and saw 3, i know thats how it was suppoised to be, but it still ruined the movie

they shouldve made the story different cuz its just wrong to have defeated the purpose of the movie like that

borat was a 3

fair enough

it wouldve been a 4 if there werent so many boring parts

I would've given the movie at least a 4 or 5.

my rating set up only goes up to 4

You gave Norbit a PERFECT score? f***ing hell....

And DUDE, they aren't going to make the story different just so every movie is exactly the same. THAT would be boring as hell. They didn't defeat the purpose of ANYTHING. The purpose of the movie wasn't to kill everyone they can in as odd of ways as they can. The movie was about letting people who weren't morally acceptable to pretty much KILL THEMSELVES, usually in ironic ways closely related to things they did in life. AMANDA f***ed up because she became power-hunger and revenge-controlled and wasn't doing things right. THAT was the purpose of 3. And the ending was absolutely genius. Jigsaw is one of the greatest psychological "killer" of all time((quoted the word killer because he never technically killed anyone)). I'll definitely see 4 when it comes out.

And if you aren't into Spiderman, don't f***ing rate the movie unless you know how to rate movies without BIAS. Jesus CHRIST, people. Ratings aren't about how much YOU like a movie. It's about how GOOD the movie was. Production, acting, storyline, plot twists, etc.

i'll be seeing 4 as well.

but the purpose of the saw series is putting people in traps and them getting themselves out

saw 3 totally defeated that purpose

and whether or not a movie is good is all someone's opinion

i will rate every movie i see, whether or not its my type

spider man wasnt a good movie in my book, and many other peoples' as well

i'll be seeing 4 as well.

but the purpose of the saw series is putting people in traps and them getting themselves out

saw 3 totally defeated that purpose

and whether or not a movie is good is all someone's opinion

i will rate every movie i see, whether or not its my type

spider man wasnt a good movie in my book, and many other peoples' as well

No, the purpose of Saw is Jigsaw's work. And off of that, training Amanda. In all three movies she was being "trained" by John. And it wasn't about traps, it was about MENTAL TESTS. It wasn't the MOVIE that failed, it was AMANDA that failed. Amanda failing is why the movie didn't, because that was the POINT OF IT. Saw isn't about entertaining your immature brain with pointless gore. It's about the genius behind John's work.

And a movie being good isn't exactly opinion. Whether you LIKE a movie is opinion. Do learn the difference. And when rating a movie, you don't take in to factor whether or not you're into that type of movie. I'm sorry, but when you're going to take a genius psychological thriller and label it with a 0, and then give a pointless, retarded movie that some rich guy probably shit out one day in the bathroom knowing he could make money off of it a PERFECT SCORE, you have NO BUSINESS rating movies and posting said ratings publicly.

The Da Vinci Code was also suppose to be really good. The Number 23 also looked promising. And The Zodiac Killer is such an interesting case I'm not sure how the movie could suck that bad. If you're going to simply label these movies with such terrible ratings, give us some backing. Tell us WHY they suck. Otherwise, you'll seem to have less credibility than you already do.

omfg

im not like a professional critic or anything

i dont rate movies 4 because they have a good storyline or good production and shit

i rate them good if they entertain me, and if they bore me, i rate them bad

if a movie has a good storyline, but it bored me to death (Number 23, Zodiac, da vinci code) then why would i give it a good score?

if a movie had a ridiculous storyline, but made me laugh my ass off or kept me entertained (Norbit, Texas chainsaw massacre beginning) then why would i give it a low score?

i dont give a damn about how good of a story movies have. i want it to be entertaining. and im sorry, but watching some guy read a book for 2 hours isnt my idea of entertaining

if you disagree with my ratings, go see these movies and make your own ratings topics

but until then and even if you do, i will continue posting my opinions on the movies i see whether they're my type of movie or not

by the way,

how is saying a movie is good or bad not an opinion?

how is that fact?

some people will think a movie is good, others will think its bad

everyone has their own OPINION

oh and also

movies ARE made to entertain people. why else would they be placed in the entertainment category?

Edited by Jezz Torrent

Well, we have a much different liking in movies. The Da Vinci Code was like the best...yet nobody could get it...only smart people would enjoy it...and notice how everyone has raved about Spiderman 3? Except you...weird eh?

Ha, I believe that was BURRRRNNN!!!!!

not really

guys

seriously, chill out

just cuz i say a movie is bad, doesnt mean you will think its bad also

how about see the movie instead of flamming me cuz of my opinion

and if you have seen it, dont yell at me cuz of what i think, state your opinions and say you disagree with me

but dont flame me

And where the f&*k is Marie Antoinette? One of the best this year dude!

i meant to see that but never got around to it

Ok, genius, how about you pay attention this time, kay? I said it isn't about POINTLESS GORE TO ENTERTAIN YOUR IMMATURE BRAIN. As stated in the other topic, you're probably just not intelligent enough to understand some of those movies.

i dont have a reading problem.

not everything you say is right nor is everything i say is right

but, movies ARE made to entertain

no shit

im admitting that im not smart enough to understand the movie

but like i also said

even if a movie has an excellent storyline, i still think its a bad movie if it doesnt entertain me

people talking about catching a serial killer isnt my idea of entertaining

some guy reading a book for 2 hours didnt entertain me either

norbit was retarded, true, but it was entertaining and thats all that matters to me. it was supposed to be retarded.

its not JUST me that has these opinions

ive talked to adults that agree with me (Except on norbit)

you cant expect EVERYONE to like the movies you like