Guns/Weapons in GTAIV

Red_91

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i would´nt mind seeing a 50.cal in the game!

could be nice plocking down pedestrians and cops from some building 1000 feet away

if you dont know what weap im talking about heres a pic:

post-5726-1179668772_thumb.jpg

Yeah .50 cals are kick ass! I saw them use it on Mythbusters (ironically on Discovery as well) and it is also in Smokin' Aces when the girl blew the shit out of a couple of guys. If R* does end up incorporating it into GTA IV, you would only be able to shoot stationary because that thing carries A LOT of power. If someone tried shooting it standing up, they would probably be blown back. But yeah it would be very entertaining seeing people getting killed by it.

Of what is not said from R* I would say I'd like to see a CornerShot. They showed it on Future Weapons.

CornerShot

It can even shoot straight like a normal gun. So t can turn to an angle or regular.

That's all the guns I can think of that'd be original for GTA and way cool.

Woah, the Corner Shot looks amazing. Very smart and would give you a huge advantage over a large group of enemies in GTA. Being able to shoot and kill enemies from a corner without revealing yourself would be awesome. Hope this is in GTA IV as well. Discovery has a knack for awesome guns don't they? :P

well i would´nt mind seeing a 50.cal in the game!

could be nice plocking down pedestrians and cops from some building 1000 feet away

if you dont know what weap im talking about heres a pic:

post-5726-1179668772_thumb.jpg

Yeah .50 cals are kick ass! I saw them use it on Mythbusters (ironically on Discovery as well) and it is also in Smokin' Aces when the girl blew the shit out of a couple of guys. If R* does end up incorporating it into GTA IV, you would only be able to shoot stationary because that thing carries A LOT of power. If someone tried shooting it standing up, they would probably be blown back. But yeah it would be very entertaining seeing people getting killed by it.

Of what is not said from R* I would say I'd like to see a CornerShot. They showed it on Future Weapons.

CornerShot

It can even shoot straight like a normal gun. So t can turn to an angle or regular.

Woah, the Corner Shot looks amazing. Very smart and would give you a huge advantage over a large group of enemies in GTA. Being able to shoot and kill enemies from a corner without revealing yourself would be awesome. Hope this is in GTA IV as well. Discovery has a knack for awesome guns don't they? :P

Yeah, i guess so. I originally watched and saw it on the military channel and then discovery lol.(Love military channel. Discovery on accident lol, now love it. Thanks MythBusters lol.)

The tough part though with these two guns is bringing it into GTA. How and why would you use it instead of the ordinary GTA style:

1.)Get gun

2.)Kill etc.

Ya know? But hopefully they figure out a way.

Oh if you wanna see more cool new weapons and learn more about future weapons here.

CornerShot

this isnt GRAW....

Lawls. That's why I said it'd be hard for R* to include this gun in GTA and how they'd use it....

@Nate: Were you talking about why not use the GTA sniper and not the .50cal? If so, because it has so much firepower it would be awesome to see people get shot by it. With the next-gen graphics and if they have ragdoll physics I'd be able to shoot people all day with the .50cal just to see them die. If you were talking about the Corner Shot, well on some previous GTAs there would be missions where a lot of bad guys with assault rifles would be shooting you all at once. I think it'd be smart if you could be hiding behind a wall and shooting them and not taking any damage instead of going out "guns blazing" and ending up killed. Just my opinion though.

@Nate: Were you talking about why not use the GTA sniper and not the .50cal? If so, because it has so much firepower it would be awesome to see people get shot by it. With the next-gen graphics and if they have ragdoll physics I'd be able to shoot people all day with the .50cal just to see them die. If you were talking about the Corner Shot, well on some previous GTAs there would be missions where a lot of bad guys with assault rifles would be shooting you all at once. I think it'd be smart if you could be hiding behind a wall and shooting them and not taking any damage instead of going out "guns blazing" and ending up killed. Just my opinion though.

I didn't mean,"I wonder what missions could they"; just it'd be pretty hard to bring in the CornerShot.

But yeah, I didn't say about the .50cal, me likey the .50cal :hug: .

I didn't mean,"I wonder what missions could they"; just it'd be pretty hard to bring in the CornerShot.

But yeah, I didn't say about the .50cal, me likey the .50cal :hug: .

Lol. My bad, I guess if you met a corrupted FBI or military agent which would be kinda weird cause we've already had that in GTA 3 with I forgot what his name was. But yeah, they've done big things before like the jet pack in SA. But yeah everyone loves the .50cal :yup:

lol i knew the CS (Corner-Shot) in aCSI: Miami episode, it would be frickin' great, also, a 50. Cal, the one they used in WW2, same as the one they have in the Boeing B-17's...whoa...Full-Auto Glock, Pistolet Makarova, Tokare Tula TT-33...thats all

Mhmmm. Like in Saving Private Ryan when the germans are taking them out while the end of movie by the last bridge. Or was that a .10cal? Lol, anyways...a shank would be cool for GTAIV imo.

Do a little jail-style shanking with a shiv. That would be a cool animation. Get really close to them and stab them like 10 times.

Mhmmm. Like in Saving Private Ryan when the germans are taking them out while the end of movie by the last bridge. Or was that a .10cal? Lol, anyways...a shank would be cool for GTAIV imo.

Do a little jail-style shanking with a shiv. That would be a cool animation. Get really close to them and stab them like 10 times.

Yeah, a update tothe stealth SA thing with the knife....but more useful of course.