my forums

spyrolot

i have made some forums that are not that succesful, i have 2 other members apart from me, and they are friends i know. i would really like it if you joined ym forums, they are not that good at the moment, but hopefully they will be.

i have forums about gta san andreas, vice city, and the rest. i have not finished them yet. i have a general chat, and other game concole chat. i have things like role play forums, and i am soon to be adding a request a forum, forum. it does not look that good either, but hopefuly i will make it better soon. so if you dont mind joining, please do. and dont wait for more people to join before you do because everyones probably gonna do that and i will never get any one lol. the link is : http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/index.php?mforum=gtasa

yea, i hope to get some work done, but my friend who should be helping me, ( he is not a mod or admin but he helps with other stuff* doesnt help me, i just said he does help but really he dont lol, he is sooo useless. but i guess when i get a few more stuff i will, can u get things like shops with free forums like mine lol???? cos it owuld help

hhhmmm, all these people, is this a compliment by saying it is good and you owuld like to be staff, or a diss by saying it is absolutly crap and it needs serious help and u r the one, lol i really think it is the second one

No. It's more like, Your forums are okay, give me a chance to show you what I can do and see if you like it.

i dunno about the banner, i aint asked the person i was hoping to do it yet, i will soon though, but i need to get some cool pictures i took on san andreas from my ps2, dunno how though lol. but the person who i am hoping to do it is GREAT on photo shop, can do some really cool stuff on it *most of you lot probably could aswell though lol*. but i still really wanna know about the actual categorys i should have.

• 4 months later...