Soccer Vs Contact Sports

K9 Krew

Alright now i know alot of people here like soccer and some people here form countrys like USA and Australia like contact sports like AFL,NFL or NRL, and i know i am gonna get flamed in this topic for saying soccer is a pussy sport but who cares.

So here is my collection

Soccer:

Soccer Hooligans(Best Part About Soccer):

AFL(Best Sport Ever):

Watch 2:00 to 2:05

NRL(Rugby):

I for one believe That contact sports are better.

In my honest opinion, English football is way better, And by the way AFL is just a pussy version of rugby in england so really AFL is not really strong as you suggested Wu Zi Mu,

Football can be boring when there are tactical teams such as Chelsea and Liverpool, but football is good when you watch flair teams like Manchester United and Arsenal and Valencia, Barcelone etc.

some people here form countrys like USA and Australia like contact sports like AFL,NFL or NRL

You've got that right. Soccer is a great sport but contact sports like Football (You know what Football I'm talking about) and Rugby are more interesting sports. Soccer isn't a pussy sport, though. It has contact, but not a lot of it. Rugby (AFL) is by no means a pussy sport, but I hear a lot of people around Europe (You know who you are) that say that (American/NFL) Football is a pussy sport because it uses pads and all kinds of protection that's usually called "armor" by them. You also say bullshit how the clock stops every 30 seconds or so... number 1, a play doesn't last that long, and number 2, the clock doesn't always stop, it stops when there's a change in possession, incomplete pass or anything like that.

I know this post is bound to offend someone.

some people here form countrys like USA and Australia like contact sports like AFL,NFL or NRL

You've got that right. Soccer is a great sport but contact sports like Football (You know what Football I'm talking about) and Rugby are more interesting sports. Soccer isn't a pussy sport, though. It has contact, but not a lot of it. Rugby (AFL) is by no means a pussy sport, but I hear a lot of people around Europe (You know who you are) that say that (American/NFL) Football is a pussy sport because it uses pads and all kinds of protection that's usually called "armor" by them. You also say bullshit how the clock stops every 30 seconds or so... number 1, a play doesn't last that long, and number 2, the clock doesn't always stop, it stops when there's a change in possession, incomplete pass or anything like that.

I know this post is bound to offend someone.

lol all it comes down to though in the end is where your from in my opinion. If your from Europe you will like Football better but if your from Australia and USA you will like NFL and AFL.

EDIT

Heres a good footie goal

Giggs v Arsenal a beauty goal by the Welsh Wing Wizzard.

Edited by ps3 player

^Exactly, but some like to take shots at the US since we call World Football (I'm calling it World Football to avoid confusion), Soccer and how we call American Football, Football even though World Football is a completely different sport in other countries. I admit that American Football doesn't use their feet as often as World Football except on kickoffs, field goals, and punts, but the sport here is called Football and that won't change.

Aw, you think thats good. Imagine 3 guys onto this one guy, he handballs it out to another man, which is really close to the goals, then watching the ball fly over your head out of the stadium. Thats an AFL match.

Oh BTW, couldn't you get a proper team up there Wu-Zi? Say like the Power?