Pre - Ordered GTAIV?

Red_91

33 members have voted

1. 1. Have you pre ordered GTAIV yet?

• YES
    • NO

I've decided to just wait for the PC release. Although I'd really want to have GTA IV, I'm not going to buy a console just for GTA (360), or the ps3. No sence in having a High-end PC and a ps3 just for some exclusive games.

So I'll just by a Wii and, unfortunately, have to wait.

Seeing as I don't live in the UK or US, I'm going to ask my brother to get it for me who lives in the UK and send it here. I just wont come onto the forums for like 3 weeks so you guys don't spoil it for me :D

EDIT: Yes! I just found out IV comes out in the UK 3 days after the US release so I should be playing it a week after you guys.

Do UK games actually work on your 360/PS3, because UK uses something like PAL and America use something else but I forgot.

They sell PS3's here for Pal and I always get pal games anyway. They sell pal and ntsc games here so I know what to buy and what not.

I don't know what america games use sorry.

I've decided to just wait for the PC release. Although I'd really want to have GTA IV, I'm not going to buy a console just for GTA (360), or the ps3. No sence in having a High-end PC and a ps3 just for some exclusive games.

So I'll just by a Wii and, unfortunately, have to wait.

I don't think a PC version has been confirmed and I doubt it will be on PC you know.

America uses NTSC if I'm not mistaken. No, they can't work on another version. You'll have to buy PAL.

There is no distinction , at present, between regions for PS3 games.

Its possible tp play American and Japanese games on a European PS3 for example..

Contrary to movies who will be regionalized.

Edited by balbaro

No i havent pre ordered a copy, mainly because i can't afford it, but also bacause i dont want it for ps3, i will wait until they release it for pc (if they release it for pc) with improved graphics and shit...

Edited by nabo45

I can't, the stores don't allow it this early here. June I could but really can't be bothered. I'll pre-order it the day before, then I know i'll get it the next day and not be waiting for months to get it.

You prbably won't because they would have sold out of "pre-order" copies of the game......

I can't, the stores don't allow it this early here. June I could but really can't be bothered. I'll pre-order it the day before, then I know i'll get it the next day and not be waiting for months to get it.

You prbably won't because they would have sold out of "pre-order" copies of the game......

Well I pre ordered San Andreas the night before its release so it worked fine for me like.

The problem about living in the middle east is that theres no proper game shops apart from virgin megastores but I don't think they will get the special edition version. I'm gonna ask them if they can get so I don't have to bother with shipping etc. Oh and by the way, where I live it isn't really cheap like souq's everywhere and terrorism etc. I live in Qatar.

Edited by Mpilk