K9 Krew Graphic Shop

K9 Krew

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**Regarding Dazzabars**

If anyone actully wants those crappy things anymore i will make them and Dazza don't try and come in here and say i can't make and sell them. All you did was change the fucking render and you act as if you have taken copyright out against them. People on this forum can sell and make whatever they want in their stores and their ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ from the first post

You tell him K9!!!!

Ah, the second one is nice...

Well, u can do something for practice...like this...

make some lightening silvers and blues to be given more importance, with a night background behind, just simpler yet make it stronger....not a userbar size, make it as long as a simple sig size..

try and tell me if you want any details

Hey K9 I have some work for you, I would like you to make me a cool sig and matching avatar.

Type Machete in youtube, get inspired in that clip and make me a sig and avi for my new name please.

Hey K9 I have some work for you, I would like you to make me a cool sig and matching avatar.

Type Machete in youtube, get inspired in that clip and make me a sig and avi for my new name please.

Ah, the second one is nice...

Well, u can do something for practice...like this...

make some lightening silvers and blues to be given more importance, with a night background behind, just simpler yet make it stronger....not a userbar size, make it as long as a simple sig size..

try and tell me if you want any details

Could you rewrite thaat for me i'm getting abit confused.

Machete Sig will be coming soon

• 2 weeks later...