GDT version 1.0

Sherman

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Meant the car, haha. I don't like minivans... if I drove one as a DD as a teenager, I'd feel kind of.. just weird. :/

I love my Taurus, but if I could swap it for a 2nd generation Windstar SE Sport, I'd be all over that. I'd pull out the back seats. It wouldn't be too slow and I'd have room for my stuff I carry.

I've seen under the hood of a couple Windstars, Looks like a Taurus drive train. Get one w/ a 3.8 & you could probably use

a supercharger kit from a 'Stang.

400 HP mini-van. That's just wrong.

Minivan = soccer mom. One reason I hate them is all of them I see, no one drives them right. I'm getting afraid to get past them with the Camaro on 203K....

400 HP minivan = ultimate sleeper.

Then you could attract all the "hot" soccermom action (how you think they became "moms"?).

"That was good, now get me a Juice box!"

:rofl2:

Hahah. Imagine traction... NONE. That's what I hate, you go around wal mart (In a different town anyway) and see all these hawt chicks, and then they have two year olds. It's crazy how young they have them, imo.

You know what car I really like? A Chrysler Conquest. Those things just look badass. Along with later 80's Supras. Saw one the other day, took off, heard a huge WOOOSH... <3 BOVs

New deal, heh. 94 - 97 Accord (Not sure which year or model) for $3500. Old lady owned most of it's life, and my cousin drove it for a few months. They just went to look at it (I would but I don't have access to a ride over there)... details when I get the call. It's kinda nice, goldish in color, auto.

edit: It's bought. For me.

I've seen under the hood of a couple Windstars, Looks like a Taurus drive train. Get one w/ a 3.8 & you could probably use

Windstar is kinda based off of the Taurus. So yes, same engine and transaxles. The only thing is the Split Port Induction intake manifold won't fit under the hood of a 96-07 Taurus

Windstar is kinda based off of the Taurus. So yes, same engine and transaxles. The only thing is the Split Port Induction intake manifold won't fit under the hood of a 96-07 Taurus

I've seen one of those with dual exhuast outlets before. Looked like flowmasters, ew.