Auto-clicks & programs *SOLVED*

Silberio

howdy

sorry if im in wrong place, but i cant find "PC chat" or something like that, anyways, iv'e noted, thta the last few days, my comp is claiming that i should have my auto-updates on, and when i turn on the comp, it tells me that they are turned off, but i never turn them off, also, i hear clicks, it actually clicks by it selfs, and gets me off some programs, and when i put on the task manager, i see 2-3 programs, that i dont know, i'll reboot the comp, to see the programs, and tell you guys.

meaby someone can help me

EDIT: ok, here i got it, the name of the program is "48exinjs.a5.exe" and "96exa50p.1.exe"

and a screenshot:

wtf.jpg

Edited by -Silberio Da Great-

• 2 weeks later...

The fix:

- Go to: Start > Run

- Type in msconfig

- Press enter

- Goto the Startup tab

- Have a look down that list - you should see those two exe files

- Uncheck the box next to them both, and anything else you don't recognise for that matter

- Press OK and then 'Restart computer'.

After that, they shouldn't come up. But make sure you download and install Avast (look on google), it's an antivirus software and should stop this sort of thing.

For extra security, look for and install ZoneAlarm which is an advanced firewall and should keep all viruses/spyware/hackers/etc out. As a word of warning: ZoneAlarm will ask you before any attempt is made to connect to the internet, such as Internet Explorer or Avast antivirus / update, just so you know.

Hope that helps :)

Edited by Alistair

The fix:

- Go to: Start > Run

- Type in msconfig

- Press enter

- Goto the Startup tab

- Have a look down that list - you should see those two exe files

- Uncheck the box next to them both, and anything else you don't recognise for that matter

- Press OK and then 'Restart computer'.

After that, they shouldn't come up. But make sure you download and install Avast (look on google), it's an antivirus software and should stop this sort of thing.

For extra security, look for and install ZoneAlarm which is an advanced firewall and should keep all viruses/spyware/hackers/etc out. As a word of warning: ZoneAlarm will ask you before any attempt is made to connect to the internet, such as Internet Explorer or Avast antivirus / update, just so you know.

Hope that helps :)

Also, NO PC-safety arsenal is complete without AVG Anti-Virus, Ad-Aware, Spybot S&D, and HijackThis! So yeah. Get those.