Game helps

CroScorpion

Do you think they can help us in real world?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

Fast paced shooting and driving games like Halo, GTA, CS, BF, etc. heavily increase your hand-eye coordination and helps you process thoughts and actions quicker. Games like DDR build up leg strength and stamina. Good aerobics, pretty much.

Actually making you stronger? Doubt it. What game requires heavy lifting? O.o OH! You mean carrying your PS3 home? BURN MOTHER f***ER! BURN!

Anyways..... :mellow:....

This should be in gaming, no?

Yeah, if you mean by everyday skills, then yes. Games can help a bit.

Sorry I didn't quite understand that this is about everyday skills and such. Because yeah eversince I play Call of Duty 2 on Veteran and beat it, I can catch my friend's passings (in basketball) better than before, automatically.

LOL, Spaz! I laughed my ass off when you posted that!!!

i think some of them can, GTA games helps you to..eh...know what it feels to kill like a moron, whilst Dog's Life makes you know that a Chihuahua can help you to get a bone, it depends on the game

That was almost the dumbest thing said in this topic. And you're mistaking improving skills with learning information. On top of that, the "information" you "learned" is utterly useless in any real-world situation that isn't highly far-fetched.

i think some of them can, GTA games helps you to..eh...know what it feels to kill like a moron, whilst Dog's Life makes you know that a Chihuahua can help you to get a bone, it depends on the game

That was almost the dumbest thing said in this topic. And you're mistaking improving skills with learning information. On top of that, the "information" you "learned" is utterly useless in any real-world situation that isn't highly far-fetched.

yeah, im known for saying stupid stuff, and if i didnt expres me well, meaby its because i dont talk english PERFECTLY

maldito perro :angry:

I defo think they help in a way Spaz said, but I prefer to use them to relieve stress and simply have fun. Do they help in the terms of social communication depends on what games mean for you. If they're the last thing you'd do on a sunny day then it's ok, you don't live for games and playing games are better than doing nothing, like when it's raining and nobody wants to go out that night, right? If you prefer playing games over people, yeah, you probably have a problem. Also, beating a game will probably make you feel better and more sociable, while being stuck on a level would make you greedy and agressive. So I think it kinda all depends on the sucess/fail.

i've noted that Counter Strike have helped me to get more precision, coordination, eye-something and reflexes or something like that.

even as it laggs so much

I defo think they help in a way Spaz said, but I prefer to use them to relieve stress and simply have fun. Do they help in the terms of social communication depends on what games mean for you. If they're the last thing you'd do on a sunny day then it's ok, you don't live for games and playing games are better than doing nothing, like when it's raining and nobody wants to go out that night, right? If you prefer playing games over people, yeah, you probably have a problem. Also, beating a game will probably make you feel better and more sociable, while being stuck on a level would make you greedy and agressive. So I think it kinda all depends on the sucess/fail.

3 words: NO WAY.

lol, im joking, i think it depends on the person, because i've been stuck for months in some games, but my personality havent changed at all