The story-line...what you would want!

BALLA_OG

i havnt seen anyone talk about how they would like the story line. from the facts we know we could set a scene then let our imagination take us from there.

i want gritty missions where you're a ruthless bastard, and do what you must to get what you need. maybe missions such as kidnapping and then tourturing untill they talk/give in.

And much more

So give me your ideas

well i no 1 mission my dad works @ R* he told me its called 5-9

this is how it goes

u kidnapp a person for Roman because if he is not found he might kill Roman, you keep scaring him like the LCS mission with the radio station and then

once u fill up the bar(which is very long now) he starts tellin u about his life, and childhood u dont care and u goto tell Roman but u leave him there incase he tries to attack Roman,then u tehh him uve captured him and he asks u to bring him there, u go back...he missing for a little bit u think, u then hear footsteps behind you and the man tells u to meet his boss, u turn around, theres nothing there, and from the back a fierce sharp dagger stabs u in the back, u fall but ur not dead, u almost are of blood loss but not yet, the man runs away thinking ur dead, eventually Roman shows up and you tell the whle story while he carries u into his old vcan to the hospital by the time ur there ur dead, and u become Roman and try to avenge his death...

Actually that storyline sounds pretty believable to me, and I'm older than you guys. Why exactly doesn't it sound real?

Look what I found!!!!!!!!!! Could it be a little hint as to what is going to happen?

Dan Houser:

"You still meet people, get missions by them, and if you do well they will help you. Or they may stab you in the back."

^^From Gameinformer Mag.

So what do you reckon? Was he trying to hint at the storyline "ijustwannatalk" is telling us?

Edited by Alistair

its not a rumour man u guys cant apprciate the truth fine wen it does come out ill be rite and ull all reply: HOLY SHIT he was rite!!@@@then ill say told u so...then rub it in ur face a little

This information was "leaked" already by someone else. Don't exactly remember the topic, but supposedly it was the same guy that predicted the jet pack and hover craft in San Andreas.

too be honest i dont belive a word, because the plot would just go out the window for one. it would also anger alot of people because this roman guy sounds like a bit of a pussy. Plus would they really go for all that effort of detailing niko really well if he was just gona die near the start?

I was starting to wonder about Dan saying that. "ijustwannatalk" may be right. Maybe Dan Houser was giving something away. He also said something about choosing your own destiny. So maybe if you make the wrong desicion at the wrong time you will get betrayed. If this is true, hopfully you will only have to be Roman for a little bit until Bellik recovers. But overall I hope he's wrong though because that would really retarded. :bashhead:

i no i said my friend on that place but really i meant dad

No, genius, you didn't. The guy I'm speaking of had other resources. Stop trying to impress us. It isn't working.

i dunno how to prove it but i can rpove my dad works @ R*

his name is Craig Conner and he works as an audio producer for LCS he doesnt work on GTA IV but he of course knows 80% atleast about it

BTW, thanks for your dad's name, division, and job at Rockstar, I'm now going to report him for leaking information. Have a nice day.

i no i said my friend on that place but really i meant dad

No, genius, you didn't. The guy I'm speaking of had other resources. Stop trying to impress us. It isn't working.

i dunno how to prove it but i can rpove my dad works @ R*

his name is Craig Conner and he works as an audio producer for LCS he doesnt work on GTA IV but he of course knows 80% atleast about it

BTW, thanks for your dad's name, division, and job at Rockstar, I'm now going to report him for leaking information. Have a nice day.

:lolbounce: HAH! :clapping: Nice! POW! you in your face Moth@#F&*ker! :thumbsup: