• Basketball
    • Tennis(Table Tennis)
    • Moto-Sports
    • Some other one

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spell 'European' properly, 'Europian' I overlooked rather easily. Anyway, I watch Football mainly, but I also watch Tennis, Rugby, Athletics and Skiing. I also regularly check the European Football tables to see how they're getting on.

Edited by the bossman

None. I don't find much fun or satisfaction in lying in a chair and watching a TV. Sometimes (like once in 2 weeks) I watch TV and if something related to the sport's on, there is a chance I'll spend a bit to watch it. It's either something like basketball, handball or tennis or some extreme sports. Oh, and I find football very boring :zZZ:

Heh, maybe. Well I love watching American football when the season is on, once in a while basketball (more so last year and more during the playoffs), same thing with hockey (like right now) and European Football/Soccer once in a while as well or during championships. After basketball and hockey playoffs finish I won't have any sports to watch... :( Maybe soccer though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...