This is v1 (the original version) without any mods, patches, or upgrades.
This is a completely legitimate game.
Download the latest version, click here
This version is currently 13.37% complete up the mission “In The Beginning”
Also, C.J. has never been Wasted or Busted.
please note, that this is only for the latest version, not the older saved-games that are still listed below.
Anything that can be done prior to ALL of the story missions has been completed, and I mean everything, well, short of becoming ‘King of San Andreas’.
This was done just to see how many things could be completed immediately after the game began, and before the mission “Big Smoke”
This saved-game starts on:
Wednesday at 06:30
which is the same day and time that Tenpenny and Pulaski throw C.J. into the alley at the beginning of the game.
Technically it actually starts at 6:28, because after the game is first loaded up, there’s 2 seconds of visual fade-in before you can actually see the time display. I did this intentionally by saving the game on a Wednesday at 00:28.
The game is saved at the Jefferson Safe house, which is less than 2 blocks from that same alley.
I tried to keep Safehouse visits to a minimum; there are 27 total.
C.J. has the following:
1) $999,999,999 (I used the Inside Track Betting trick to get it that high - no cheats or mods.)
2) Armor at 150
3) Pilot Ranking of “Ace”
4) Minigun, and all of the best weapons
The Minigun, M4, SMG, and Combat Shotgun all have 10,000 + rounds each, so ammo totals don't show.
5) Pilots License has been obtained and he has access to all airports, but he still hasn't taken Flying School yet.
6) Luck at 1000
7) Health increased to maximum: 150
8) Full Muscle
9) C.J. is wearing the white shorts from the Chiliad Challenge, and is marked up with tattoos from both San Fierro and Las Ventures. He also has full muscles.
10) All 6 available Safehouses have been purchased.
11) 4 vehicles for Exports & Imports (for the 1st list) have been stored in the Doherty garage in San Fierro: a Patriot, Stretch, Sanchez, and a Camper
12) Total Respect has increased enough so that C.J. can run a 6-man gang
The following side-missions have been completed:
1) Firefighter Mission
2) Paramedic Mission
3) Taxi Mission
4) Pimping Mission
5) Burglary Mission
6) Vigilante Mission
7) The Roboi's Food Mart Courier Mission in Los Santos
8) The Hippy Shopper Courier Mission in San Fierro
9) The Burger Shot Courier Mission in Las Venturas
10) Weapon Skill Levels are all at ‘Hitman’ (I did a lot of shooting - no cheats or mods)
Also, the following Challenges have been completed:
1) BMX Challenge
2) Chiliad Challenge, Scotch Bonnet
3) Chiliad Challenge, Birdseye Winder
4) Chiliad Challenge, Cobra Run
5) NRG-500 Challenge
And, all of the Stadium Events have been completed:
2) Blood Bowl
4) Dirt Track
In addition to all of that:
1) 100 out of 100 Tags have been sprayed
2) 50 out of 50 Snapshots have been taken
3) 50 out of 50 Oysters have been collected
4) 50 out of 50 Horseshoes have been collected
5) 70 out of 70 Unique Jumps found
6) 69 out of 70 Unique Jumps completed
All skills have been maxed out:
1) Flying Skill
2) Bike Skill
3) Cycling Skill
4) Gambling Skill, ‘Whale’ status, he can borrow up to $1,000,000
5) Driving Skill (I did a lot of driving - no cheats or mods)
There are no failed missions.
The ‘Mission Attempts’ total is higher than the ‘Missions Passed’ total due to missions such as the Chiliad Challenge which offsets both of these totals.
Fast Food places are already open, due to a disastrous date with Michelle.
The original audio message that C.J. says as he approaches Grove is still there. I used other missions to keep from triggering it.
I moved vehicles into the Johnson house garage, and sprayed painted the Gang Tag that’s on the base of the overpass bridge on Grove Street during those missions.
All garages contain fast and/or rare vehicles, including a Seasparrow that’s been stored on top of the Mulholland Safe house garage. They were obtained during various Vigilante missions without cheats; Euros, Hotknife, etc.
I used the Vigilante trick to get special vehicles to spawn - no cheats or mods.
All “i” information icons are still in place.
C.J. has the following weapons:
1. Brass Knuckles
3. Desert Eagle
4. SMG (MP5)
6. Combat Shotgun
7. Sniper Rifle
9. Tear Gas
11. Silver Vibrator
Here are other various Stats:
Pilot Ranking: Ace
Times Drowned: 0
Number of Hospital Visits: 0
Total number of Girlfriends: 3
Times Busted: 0
Progress with Michelle 10.00%
Progress with Barbara 15.00%
Progress with Katie 15.00%
Unique Jumps found: 70 out of 70
Unique Jumps done: 69 out of 70
Tags Sprayed: 100 out of 100
Snapshots taken: 50 out of 50
Oyster Collected: 50 out of 50
Horseshoes collected: 50 out of 50
Mission Attempts: 18
Missions Passed: 15
Progress Made: 13.37%
Safehouse Visits: 27
I wanted to thank OrionSR for letting me know that additional Vigilante Missions would not increase the Mission Attempts total; it helped with this Ultimate Starter game.
The older saved games are still available for download, for those who still may want them. However, the newer saved-games are much better. The Stats on the older saved-games are not as good; and those Stats are included in their appropriate .zip folder.
Download the latest version, click here
Edited by zmoonchild, 23 December 2007 - 01:56 PM.