GTA:6

gtA5fan

What do you think should be in GTA:6

I think I really like all the missions in Los Santos, The ones about putting your gang on top. I hope they keep that. But in the next on, I wanna be Ryder Or Sweet. Animals would be nice. And Skateboarding would be cool for a skate park. I have many more but what do you guys think :?:

um, .... ryders dead :blink: but i think it should be SUPER big and have all the island there has ever been in any gta and some extras, that would be the BEST. but there probs aint enough room, and i reckon it should be after all of them, i dont know if they actually said when gt 3 was set but i know know it is AFTER san andreas, but i reckon it should have what happens to c.j and that,

:::: possible spoiler::::

like in san andreas we see catalina leave with fido ( no named mute from gta 3) and catalina makes an appearence in gta 3, so that is sorta telling us that is how they meet, so i woauld like to know far after that, even if they set it in the future, it would be sweeet

Ok I know right off the back that soemones gonna say I suggested that but I just wanna list my thoughts.

1. Skates

2. Skateboards

3. Building Damage (can regenerate once turn a corner or something)

4. All Islands (multi-disc game) :w00t:

5. Bring back phone missions

6. Changing players throughout game :coolthumbup:

7. Jet Ski's

8. Moutain with snow for snowboarding and sking. (Possible Ice Rink)

9. Better Traffic Control like the drivers series

10. More air traffic

11. Police on horses (highjack horses)

12. Animals

13. More variety of gangs

14. More exciting storyline (100times better ending)

15. ****4 player ALL TERRIAN BATTLE*****

. players battle in james bond type environment with auto targeting disabled

: loved 2 player missions but didnt like that couldnt battle each other.

16. Buying furniture for your house and select where you want it.

Uhhh give me some time im sure I can think of more. I know I would be willing to pay twice as much as I paid for GTASA for a game with all this.

i like ure idea spas, that would be cool. i also think to player SHOULD be split screen, and you can get in seperate cars, and you can go anywhere. that would be sooo cool. i much prefered vice citys jokes, and i would HATE to be different people, because when i am joyriding i might want to be some one else i have played as in the game,and it would be annoying, and if they had an option screen to choose what person, it would be unrealistic. and i think you should be able to modify ANY vehicle, exceot for maybe aircraft or boats. i also thought, if they set it in modern times, or any other time in fact, some islands would lok differnt to how we played them, i aint got a probs with that, but it would be wierd. driving in 2004 vice city ( i know the game would not be out in 2004 i was just saying) but i would really like it to add some history to some of the characters we have met, or even some things that will happen to them, like maybe we meet c.j at one point in the game and he might have met up with that mute from gta:3 ( i know that is highly unlikely seeing as the mute stole c.j's girl.) but i owuld think things like that are cool. but if they had all the islands i hope they would make the older ones 3d. or give you an option, although i doubt it. i have alot more things i owuld add but i aint lol.