Man U 7, A.S Roma 1

The reason I haven't been here the past few days is because I was on a whirlwind trip of Manchester to see the above mentioned game. In case you don't know the score (why not???), Man U ran out 7-1 winners over a team that is 2nd in the Italian league, known for not conceding many goals, and who's captain is Francesco Totti. I had a fantastic seat alongside my parents, and I'll post pics here in the next few days (I'm too tired at the moment). :D

Edited by the bossman

The reason I haven't been here the past few days is because I was on a whirlwind trip of Manchester to see the above mentioned game. In case you don't know the score (why not???), Man U ran out 7-1 winners over a team that is 2nd in the Italian league, known for not conceding many goals, and who's captain is Francesco Totti. I had a fantastic seat alongside my parents, and I'll post pics here in the next few days (I'm too tired at the moment). :D

I was at the game too on the stretford End, where were you?

Oh and it was a great game.

I was in the South Stand, right at the front by the side of the players tunnel, 3rd row down, great seats actually. I was originally meant to be behind one of the goals, 2nd tier up opposite the Stretford End but they moved us to better seats. It was a birthday present, best gift ever :):):) I also have 3 match programmes from that day, which are already much sought-after, so make sure you keep your programme(s) :D

I was in the South Stand, right at the front by the side of the players tunnel, 3rd row down, great seats actually. I was originally meant to be behind one of the goals, 2nd tier up opposite the Stretford End but they moved us to better seats. It was a birthday present, best gift ever :):):) I also have 3 match programmes from that day, which are already much sought-after, so make sure you keep your programme(s) :D

Are you going to go to Milan v United game 1st leg?

Are you going to go to Milan v United game 1st leg?

No, unfortunately I don't live in Manchester. If I do go to another Man U game, it'll probably be next season or even beyond that.

• 4 weeks later...