Denise

glitch

I'm up to the final date with Denise but whenever i do successfully do the date the bar doesnt go up any further. Is their something different i've gotta do for this one? like flowers?, she sent me a present but my wardroab doesnt seem any different.

Also while on the topic of girlfriends, i read that theres 2 other girfriends called Helena and Katie, are they real and fi so when do you get them? thanks.

I never actually got the time to date with Denise yet. But if you want, read one of the GameFAQS's girlfriend guide which says their favourites.

Edited: i chose this forum because i think somebody will notice this forum more than the others. ---- I'm going on a holiday until next week so i probably be inactivate for these days, cya guys :rolleyes:

Edited by smartboy4

OK, you need to go in enemy territory and let her shoot lots of enemies for her fun to go up.

And this part from my walkthrough will answer the other questions

100% With Denise - After saving her from the burning building in one of he levels you take her home, she now opens up as someone you can date with a heart sign on the radar. Although she is there at different times, she is almost always there between midnight and 6 AM, so save if you want to advance the game 6 hours. There are various things you can do with Denise, including going to food shops, performing drive-bys on enemy gangs and impressing her with your dancing.

If you're dancing isn't up to scratch and you have unlocked the gang territory mode, then you can drive into enemy territory and she will say that she wants to do a drive by, just park the car/bike and she will shoot the gang members. After a while she'll get tired and want to go home. After every date you're percentage with her will increase on average by 10% (shown in the achievements section of stats on the start menu). Towards the end she will invite you in for 'coffee', say yes.

I generally saved the game three times after each date to advance time back to the datable time period. Although she may also call you saying she wanted to see you again, which I found after I had dated her twice in twelve hours, I got a phone call saying that she hadn't seen me in ages, finishing un in a full day with seeing her three times.

Reward: Occasional presents from her

Policewoman -

Reward: When you get busted you don't lose your weapons or armour if you get busted

Nurse -

Reward: You don't lose your weapons when you are wasted

dont worry i found out that when u get 100% she gives u the suit. i thaught i ahd to wear the suit to our next date and something else happens like u get married or sumthin i dunno lol.

the other girlfriend r a pain in teh ass, with one u need to be fat, the other u have to be skinny with little muscle etc.